The Cark Is For Sale!

AngryBMW

So, after thinking about it for a long time and having a really bad year I have decided that I need to sell the El Camino.

Here's the deal:

4,500 OR BEST OFFER gets you:

- 1985 Chevrolet El Camino ~88k on the body

- 355 with around 4000 miles

- I bought this engine off of 'Nurkvinny' here on the board. It was his graduation present and is in GREAT shape.

- Victor Jr Intake

- GM Heads, I forget the casting number but they are mildly ported

- Lunati Cam .525 lift/.303 duration (have a cam card somewhere if it isnt lost somewhere in the house)

- Holley 750 carb

- Hooker Long Tube Headers (less than 1000 miles)

- Moroso Oversized Oil Pan

- Aluminum 1.6 rockers

*There is more about the engine I will add after I remember it all and find receipts and talk to Vince*

- Stock GM 10 Bolt

- 4.10 gears

Tranny: The car came with a Th350 which I swapped out for a built 700r4 out of an IROC Camaro. Tranny has been built with all TCI parts, was this way when I bought it. I have receipts for the tranny.

- TCI 3500 Torque Converter

- B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter

- B&M Lock-up Torque Converter Controller

- Allows you to set what ever speed you want for the converter to lock up in overdrive from in the cab. Fully ajustable, easy to use

- Custom 2.5 inch exhaust

- Flowmaster 40 series mufflers

- Weld Racing Rims

- 275/50/15 BFGoodrich Drag Radials in back - Less than 1000 miles

- 195/65/15 (I think) in front - decent tread

- Autometer Tach

- Autometer Water and oil temp gauge

- New water pump - 500 miles

- Fiberglass Toneau Cover

- NOS Kit - Includes Nitrous plate, fittings, and 10lb bottle (will seperate for $250

- I bought this kit off of Anthony, I was told that it was a brand new kit. It still is a brand new kit as I installed it on the car and removed it before spraying...ever

Car is black in color with a 2.5 inch Cowl hood. Body is in pretty good shape; it's not a show winner but not a heap either. The car has a few dings from storage and rock chips. This car was not a trailer queen. I would give the body a 7.5/10 overall.

I also have a few spare parts for the car including bucket seats and an electric fan, and I’m sure more once I dig them all out.

The car is in desperate need of a tune. Runs and drives fine as is but blows a little smoke when cold.

Pictures will be up this weekend, and you can look at the car in person if you call and give me 24 hour notice so I can be sure to be home. Car is located in Powell.

You can reach me by cell at 614-327-8085 or email at stock.47@osu.edu

All reasonable offers will be considered. This car needs to go.

Video of engine when it was tuned well, the day I finished it.

Right click + save as -

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Trucks/1985_S10/ZZ%20MOV00018.MPG

Great pump gas engine. The machine work, rings, bearings, and freeze plugs were my college grad present. The assembly from there up was by me (hope that doesn't scare people away :) ). I really feel all this thing needs is a smaller carb and a couple hours of tuning.

Good luck on the sale man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...