All this from a 4 cyl!!!!!!

speedline

Guest drumer919

That guy a class A dick he punched my brother in law's mother in the face at a race bc he lost. He is a prick!

I don't really know the specifics on the car but I know it is pretty fast and he runs in the outlaw class I believe. It's also RWD obviously.

It is called the PRO OUTLAW RWD Class, here is the rules.

Pro Outlaw RWD Import or Domestic (Late model 1993 and later) backhalf cars only.

2 Rotor/3 Rotor, 4 Cylinder and 6 Cylinder and 8 Cylinder cars allowed. Max displacement is 449ci.. Turbocharged/Supercharged/Nitrous entries allowed

That guy a class A dick he punched my brother in law's mother in the face at a race bc he lost. He is a prick!

That isn't remotely what happened. If that was true then why did Effantis get kicked out of the NDRA and Brent did not? :rolleyes:

The rules for the class are very complicated due to the wide variance of cars competing. One major thing is that the 4 and 6 cylinder cars can run methanol where the V8s have to run gasoline. The weights are specific to each car type as well as the compressor trims that they're allowed to run. I know the minimum weight for his car used to be 1800lbs but it weighed about 2150lbs last time out.

That isn't remotely what happened. If that was true then why did Effantis get kicked out of the NDRA and Brent did not? :rolleyes:

The rules for the class are very complicated due to the wide variance of cars competing. One major thing is that the 4 and 6 cylinder cars can run methanol where the V8s have to run gasoline. The weights are specific to each car type as well as the compressor trims that they're allowed to run. I know the minimum weight for his car used to be 1800lbs but it weighed about 2150lbs last time out.

Efantis got kicked out bc NDRA asked him to leave, Paul and his brother Krys weren't even around when Brent attacked his mother. I never claimed to know all the specifics and don't really care but I have met the guy and my personal feelings about him are that he is a dick.

I guess Efantis is just sueing him for fun then?

Efantis got kicked out bc NDRA asked him to leave, Paul and his brother Krys weren't even around when Brent attacked his mother. I never claimed to know all the specifics and don't really care but I have met the guy and my personal feelings about him are that he is a dick.

I guess Efantis is just sueing him for fun then?

Effantis is suing him because they have all the money in the world and nothing better to do.

What happened was Effantis was whining to the NDRA because he couldn't keep up with Brent all year. Rau runs his car on a shoestring budget compared to Effantis' 10x amount of money they and their sponsors throw into those cars. I'm sure that the "DSM shitbox" that they perceive it to be just really gets under their high dollar skin. Brent made a qualifying pass which was #1 at that race. At the time, Effantis accused him of cheating because there were some changes made right before that race to the rules. So Rau was asked to put more ballast in the car for his next pass. So on the next pass, Rau and Effantis happened to be qualifying together and guess what: Rau went even faster on his next pass. Effantis was yelling shit at him in the shut off lane all the way to the scales. And of course, the car made weight and Effantis looked like a moron.

After that, there have been many accounts of what actually happened. I wasn't there personally so I won't comment but I have heard about 3 different stories. The reality is that whatever really happened must have pretty bad for the NDRA to kick out an entire team that people pay money to come out and see. The NDRA really needs cars like that so it must have been pretty bad. Rau got a 1 race suspension and the entire Effantis team got the boot.

Effantis also got the boot from the NHRA last year for cheating.

I wasn't there either but I have met Brent Rau and for him to act how he did to Efantis when Paul's dad fixed his car for him after he ran it into the wall at a previous race so he could run at MIR is pretty shitty of Rau to act like he did.

I don't really care what happened but I can form my own opinions of how Rau is and he isn't to friendly to people who want to know about him and his car he pretty much brushes people off in my experience with him.

really guys they are all probably dicks!!!!! but papadakis's nsx powered civic runs mid 6s @ 206.+ and that engine doesnt even use head gaskets!!!!!! atleast thats what i heard..... man i remember 6 years ago at maplegrove..reading,pa these guys were working hard to get 8s and raus car was awd then(white) and papdakis broke the 8s and became the first honda fwd in the 8s

They are that freaking light??!!! No wonder they are into the 6's. I figured it would be something at least in the ballpark of what domestics have to run for a similar type of class.