All this from a 4 cyl!!!!!!

speedline

They are that freaking light??!!! No wonder they are into the 6's. I figured it would be something at least in the ballpark of what domestics have to run for a similar type of class.

Whether its 2400 or 3000lbs, its still a 2.0l car running 6s at almost 200mph. I'd call that damn impressive. No nitrous either.

here you go a street legal car!!! 4 cyl. and it weighs somewhere around 2800 from what i heard! http://shearerfabrications.com/dev/gallery/albums/06-dsmshootout/7_95_182_incar.wmv

w/nitrous it ran 7.7@ 188.--

That car is far from street legal (it just looks very mild from the outside which is what makes it so badass). It also runs straight meth, hardblock, ETC. The incredible thing about it is that it is still H pattern shifted and clutched. He also just went 7.70 @ 191mph and trapped 195mph on another pass this last weekend. That car will be the first AWD car to go 200mph next year as he still has not completely harnessed everything yet.