Where is the thread for the memorial day ride? What is the p

lemosley01

Check out my post on Memorial Ride 5/27 Sunday -

Meeting at Westerville Rec center, rolling to church after that, and then cemetary following that - I can't ride after that much, but perhaps the country ride can be done aftter the memorial ride - Thanks for your interest though, hope to see you there!

I don't know about "Threads", nor do I understand them, but that's the information - Need Details? Call Sean the`fallen' riders good friend 614-805-8646

Sincerely,

- SKIP

Whelp the turn out isn't so good so far for the Fallen Rider - Where is EVERYONE????????

Show come respect for a fellow rider - I was told to come home and post an UPDATE as to the ride.

Meeting now around 2:45-3:00pm at Calvery Church which is on Cleveland Ave, just north of Main Street on the Westside of the Street. So we're meeting there, please come to all that CAN anyways. Following the funeral percession to Galena, Ohio area, and then we can ROLL where ever anyone wants too for an afternoon ride. Look at it this way, we'll already be in the country!! This is my last post and the last UPDATE for this Memorial Ride TODAY Sunday 5/27/2007 -

For those who are going too, and who have said they would be there THANKS - Even though I didn't know the kid, I respect the person who posted this and asked for OUR SUPPORT which isn't really OUR Support at this time. Surprise me, let me down, SHOW UP!!!

Still La Ya'll Dough -

Stay Safe -

Sincerely,

- SKIP

Whelp the turn out isn't so good so far for the Fallen Rider - Where is EVERYONE????????

Show come respect for a fellow rider - I was told to come home and post an UPDATE as to the ride.

Meeting now around 2:45-3:00pm at Calvery Church which is on Cleveland Ave, just north of Main Street on the Westside of the Street. So we're meeting there, please come to all that CAN anyways. Following the funeral percession to Galena, Ohio area, and then we can ROLL where ever anyone wants too for an afternoon ride. Look at it this way, we'll already be in the country!! This is my last post and the last UPDATE for this Memorial Ride TODAY Sunday 5/27/2007 -

For those who are going too, and who have said they would be there THANKS - Even though I didn't know the kid, I respect the person who posted this and asked for OUR SUPPORT which isn't really OUR Support at this time. Surprise me, let me down, SHOW UP!!!

Still La Ya'll Dough -

Stay Safe -

Sincerely,

- SKIP

thanks mfor those who came out to show their support.

it was nice meeting you skip and greg ( i think thats your name ) and i'll see ya around