What did you do for your ride today? (v3.0)

Not Brian

Decided to ceramic coat the Jeep since it's initial clean involved just a traditional synthetic sealant.

Used CarPro Essence as the polish, then laid down a layer of Cquartz UK 3.0 as the initial coating; let is cure then layered on a coating of CarPro Gliss v2. Also did the same to my car last week but re-did the glass coating today so now two of the three are fully done and ready for summer.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Installed a modified 2011-15 Camaro SS/Pontiac GXP shifter for my '07 CTS-V, along with Creative Steel poly shifter-mount bushings.

HOLY SHIT. I shoud've done this mod a LONG time ago. Amazing shifter feel now.

HRrvOGZl.jpg

Edited by zeitgeist57
Added pic

After driving an Equinox for the last 9 years (dear God it's crazy I did that for so long...) I FINALLY got rid of it. This week I picked up a 2018 Durango GT V6 AWD.837574152e31743a46de3a951d5c4dcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Because it was a sunny day yesterday. One would think all that rain would clear the pollen out but it's back. Our pine trees will be raining down pollen in the coming week too. Buds on them are huge.

Pic Whore Action of the Old-School side of me:

original.jpg

original.jpg

One would think all that rain would clear the pollen out but it's back. Our pine trees will be raining down pollen in the coming week too. Buds on them are huge.

Same. Huge pine by my back lot near the carport is just peppering the Lincoln with pollen. It's amazing. Had to clean her off and throw some Meguiars #7 on like Tim told me to. Was a damp night so the #7 will need to dry a bit before polishing.

m5qCZz7l.jpg

Tim, I love that Jeep and imma let you finish, but those license plate frames have got to go. :gabe:

Tim, I love that Jeep and imma let you finish, but those license plate frames have got to go.

I know but my wife and daughter bought them for me a few weeks ago as a "gift" so what's a daddy to do....