Game Works, Thursday the 30th 8-??

Trouble Maker

Linn is even an asshole racing video games :). Even if you have the lead he will hit you repeatedly instead of try to pass you. haha. Then Tinman Driving the Ferrari F355 Challenge, like he has one at his house. BTM Matt, I looked into buying one this morning and so far no luck in even finding one for sale. Good idea to head out there Jesse. It was nice to see those of you that made it. And the only wait to get on a game was maybe for the person to finish. everything was open. We race the Indy 500 (5 players), like 4 times in a row.

Linn is even an asshole racing video games :). Even if you have the lead he will hit you repeatedly instead of try to pass you. haha. Then Tinman Driving the Ferrari F355 Challenge, like he has one at his house. BTM Matt, I looked into buying one this morning and so far no luck in even finding one for sale. Good idea to head out there Jesse. It was nice to see those of you that made it. And the only wait to get on a game was maybe for the person to finish. everything was open. We race the Indy 500 (5 players), like 4 times in a row.

me and john tried 3 times to get on the ferrari f game and some kids just kept swiping their card, but i didnt say anything.. i was a good fat kid lastnight lol