wtb

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
tell us what you have and prices then well let you know me and my bro are buying junk/cheap cars and either fixing them or parting them out.

Guest noslo306
89 probe gt turbo 2.5in dp 3in dp back new fuel pump tune up last week new fpr 19lb inj new o2 sensor manual boost controler clean title 136k miles 2nd owner 550

89 Merkur Scorpio, V6, auto, needs either a rotor or a wheel bearing. Still runs and moves, 25.5mpg at 90mph according to the fuel computer. $700.

Hey, I have one too. 89 Scorpio, needs pads & rotors. Runs great.. 5 speed manual.. pretty hard to find if you're into weird stuff. $950 or make offer.

could you explain why it (kinda) runs

interested

this car was purchased from the police impound auction. It has ran ONCE since I owned it and that one time was and has been the only time I tried to start it. This required me to hold the starter up(which was dangling when purchased) and put a battery charger on it. Once I did this the car started on first try and that was that. I am seriously thinking about just parting it out. if you are interested in this car consider it a fixer upper for sure. The car also has a salvage title due to the fact that it was purchased from the police impound auction.

I've got an '88 Honda Accord sedan that runs and drives good as long as you don't try to use overdrive. It's an automatic and 4th gear is gone. Been driving it without with no problem. It has the typical rust, and the windshield leaks a bit in the rain, but it's an excellent beater for sure. $600.00