Best Buy 0% till Jan 2010

yotaman88210

Best buy is doing an interest free special on all Home Theater, which includes tvs and surround sound stuff I do believe, unntill Jan of 2010. This is a GREAT deal. I'm poor but have been wanting an LCD for awhile. Anyway, you could spend $1500 and only pay $43 a month.

So what is the best deal as far as the LCDs go(at Best Buy). There are a few I am looking at. I dont really want to spend more than $1800. Anyone have a good idea on the best choice? I was considering the Philips Ambilight 42" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV - it is on sale for 1699?

avoid debt.

If you don't have enough money in your hand to buy the TV straight up then wait until you can. Entertainment and gadget items like TVs are not something you want to get in debt over.

I just spent money on a DLP but I waited until I was out of school. Also remember that all the little gadgets nickel and dime you. Like the $50 HDMI cables and so forth.

I understand what youre saying. I can afford to pay it before the three years. I have always been very good with my money. i wouldnt be getting it if I didnt think I couldnt affford it. I may only be 21, but when I had my credit looked at about three months ago, my score was a 760 something. I was shocked ha. Good looking out tho Berto!

I think that abilight shit is a gimmic. Sharp is the leader in LCD flat pannels, if you are spending that much scratch on a TV, put it on the best picture. Not to mention you might as well go with 1080p as that will be the new standard when either Blue ray or HD DVD takes off and you will be ready. As I have been looking at them, I think Samsung might be a close 2nd for LCD. And if you want a plasma, that is a whole other ball game. This is only my opinion, I think Wishiwascool sells high end electronics, he may have more info. I just bought a Sharp Aquos to hang in my bedroom. WOW, with the free Cable Card FTMFW!

Also remember that all the little gadgets nickel and dime you. Like the $50 HDMI cables and so forth.

Remember to check sites like newegg and cyberguys for cables. You can usually find piece-parts like these, fans, and whatnot for a lot cheaper there since they don't have nearly the overhead of the big box retailers.

Went with a 42 in Plasma "Viore" 1080i from Wal-mart. 995 bucks. I know it's an off brand, but I figured the difference in savings would be worth it! Got the HD hooked up yesterday. All I can say is...WOW.

I understand what youre saying. I can afford to pay it before the three years. I have always been very good with my money. i wouldnt be getting it if I didnt think I couldnt affford it. I may only be 21, but when I had my credit looked at about three months ago, my score was a 760 something. I was shocked ha. Good looking out tho Berto!

I don't want to sound like your mom but I was in your shoes.

I didn't buy big things like that. I understand your credit is great. When i graduated my credit was 772. I got a killer interest rate on my house and my car.

so if you just absolutely can't live without it then i guess its worth it but just remember of the big expenses you may have in the near future.

GL

I got a 42" DLP (samsung) and its the coolest thing ever.

go look at microcenter on bethal rd. i was just there the other night and they had a 32" for $600 and a 37" for $700, i thought it was a pretty good deal but i don't know a whole lot about LCD tv's

http://www.microcenter.com/search_results_e_compare.phtml?coordinate_group=IB2N&manufacturer_title=WinBook

I realize other places have some good deals, and I appreciate everyone's opinion. The whole reason I am able to buy a nice TV is because of the interest free deal for THREE years! Thats what is making Best Buy look the "best" right now.

we can match the 36 months if you would like. I am be slighty flexiable on pricing but its dependent of the sale on a particular tv, christmas time brings pmi down which cuts my deal making down as well but I can hook you up on a stand whatever...

we can match the 36 months if you would like. I am be slighty flexiable on pricing but its dependent of the sale on a particular tv, christmas time brings pmi down which cuts my deal making down as well but I can hook you up on a stand whatever...

Mr. Wright will give you good service! :)