I'm making a list and checking it twice.....

V8 Beast

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I'll race you heads up I get the go you have to stand behind you car with it off and the keys infront of it, once I go get the keys get in and reel me in. :) sound good.

LOL, this sounds funny but I actually want to try it!!! If pinks did this it would be funny as hell...

"We negotiated that you stand 10 feet behind your car because at 3 feet you won last time."

LOL, this sounds funny but I actually want to try it!!! If pinks did this it would be funny as hell...

"We negotiated that you stand 10 feet behind your car because at 3 feet you won last time."

OK come the next norwalk meet I'll make sure I have the day off and sign up for the track day and its on. my car is probably a solid 16 sec car so if your shooting for 10s you have less then 6 seconds to get in and going.

bc just make sure u bring a spare tire this time lol -for the trailer that is-

LMAO!!! I should just bring a spare trailer this time. That sucked! I had to take my car off and drive it to Hilliard from Mansfield. The worst part is that I had not slept for 2 days. I dont remember the entire drive, I think my gaurdian angel drove. She also used up an entire bottle of spray :confused: