question about verizon cell phone

99ta

kyoceras aren't the greatest in general, and the slider is no exception. I know they were immensely popular when they came out, and i knew maybe a half dozen people who got them. of those, i think only one of them kept hers for over a year, which says a lot.

They are hit or miss they are actually pretty durable MOST of my customers are pleased with theirs. But overall Kyocera sucks in the U.S. I loved my Kx1 though

If she has any problems shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for her.

cool...thanks guys! $70 off ebay, sound like a good deal or no? we can't renew our contract till feb and her phone sucks balls right now.

Eric

When in Feb? We are doing a holiday promotion where we are letting people upgrade early. PM me her number and I'll check when I go in the office tomorrow.

and if your elg. for anything let me know because I can get you a much better phone then the slider for alot less then $70.00

If the line's eligible I'll send em over to you... If not I'll have to make an exception. If I leave a sup note do you still get credit for the sale, or do they have to be eligible? I'm not to clear on the sales side.

I got your PM, I'll check tomorrow afternoon.

If the line's eligible I'll send em over to you... If not I'll have to make an exception. If I leave a sup note do you still get credit for the sale, or do they have to be eligible? I'm not to clear on the sales side.

I got your PM, I'll check tomorrow afternoon.

The date has to be changed but a note will do because we can just call into credit and act. to get it approved on our end. If possible please do change the date if not the sup note will do. Let me know!

I had a Kyocera flip phone before I bought my RAZR and it was a decent phone. Pretty lame on the features, but it sure as hell could take a fall. I dropped the thing so much that you'd think I was trying to break it, and it just kept going. And everytime I dropped it was on cement. :D

Ok, and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless, we appreciate your business :thumbup:

oh lord the famous closing I use to always forgot to say that when I worked in Customer Service my call monitors always sucked! thats why I'm in sales now lol

oh lord the famous closing I use to always forgot to say that when I worked in Customer Service my call monitors always sucked! thats why I'm in sales now lol

I sucked at it too. I use to tell my sup "why the hell do I have to say that, they know where they called" LOL!! Now I have to make every body else say it