Who likes Wendys?

ZYUL8TR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how do they make it?

Let me guess....they take all the messed/burnt up and stale patties, Chop up the crap, and boil the mess, then add Chili ingredients.

??

Never eat the chili at Wendy's. So help you, don't do it. I worked there when I was a teenager and I know they haven't changed the way they make it.

It's amazing. In a society where independence is key, it's amazing how many people base their opinions soley on their computer, nut swinging, and word of mouth.

My experiment provided a proof. 94.6% of the repliers, to my three threads, have never met me. Irony or just plain lazy people!

Experiment continues from here:

It's pronownsed "There," DUH LOL!

And it's spelled "pronounced". ;)

so how do they make it?

Let me guess....they take all the messed/burnt up and stale patties, Chop up the crap, and boil the mess, then add Chili ingredients.

??

Yes, pretty much. And I mean all the patties even the ones that slide off the counter. Now, I know not everyone would do that, but when over half the staff there will use a patty like that, I can only assume at least one person at each place would do the same. But wait! That's not all! The burgers are put into a very large metal pot where the patties sit for 2-3days until there is a potful. Then this is placed in a cooler left in this non-airtight container until there is enough to make chili. Add water, chili powder and large mushing and stirring utensil and voila!, Wendy's Chili. Enjoy. :D

And it's spelled "pronounced". ;)

Yes, pretty much. And I mean all the patties even the ones that slide off the counter. Now, I know not everyone would do that, but when over half the staff there will use a patty like that, I can only assume at least one person at each place would do the same. But wait! That's not all! The burgers are put into a very large metal pot where the patties sit for 2-3days until there is a potful. Then this is placed in a cooler left in this non-airtight container until there is enough to make chili. Add water, chili powder and large mushing and stirring utensil and voila!, Wendy's Chili. Enjoy. :D

FUCK YOU. Im still eating it. :D

Guest Removed
It's amazing. In a society where independence is key, it's amazing how many people base their opinions soley on their computer, nut swinging, and word of mouth.

My experiment provided a proof. 94.6% of the repliers, to my three threads, have never met me. Irony or just plain lazy people!

iTS 95.7%...YOU DUMBASS.

I HAVE MEET YOU, YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS ME :D

Whooooooooooooo, another CRAZY PSYCHOLOGY EXPIREMENT BY GLENN!

I can just see him telling his pet birds about it:

"Okay guyz, this is wat im gunna do. Im gonna make some compleetlee unintelligible/nonphunny postz, watch peeple yell, den tell them thur dumb fr telling me im stoopid kuz dey havnt met me lawlz."

........Good one. Did you learn this in Biochem 326 or 457?

I have met your dumbass before acouple of years ago.