Free to a good home

lemosley01

4 year old male cat, declawed and neutered. Hasn't had his shots this year, but he is an indoor cat (as are the other 3) and has never been outside. No fleas.

Black cat, with some white on him.

The bad: He has an attitude problem - sometimes he is nice, sometimes he isn't nice, most of the time he wants to be left alone. At times he couldn't care less about us, but other times, when my wife leaves, he will sit at the door and cry. He has also been known to bite when he doesn't want to be held.

Maybe he has the cat equivalent of bipolar. Or maybe he is just retarded.

The main reason for getting rid of him is he has now decided to pee in our house. I think he is pissed that we brought in another cat during the summer and still hasn't gotten over it. He has been raised with two other cats, but I think the kitten was too much for him, so I would say it's a safe bet he is an 'only pet' type of cat.

I'm giving this 7 days, and then he goes away.

I had the same problem with my cat. ( 1 of 3 cats) When we brought our puppy home she decided out of defiance to piss on everything. We gave her to my Grandmother who had no animals and she has had no problem with the cat using the bathroom anywhere but the litterbox.

Sounds like yours needs to be in a 1 pet household. Good Luck.

-Mike

Guest Removed

well, bringing home one more cat, is what did it. do you have more then one litter box?

a 2 cat home should have 3 boxs.etc and so forth.are oldest cat starting doing that, untill we upped the litter box count. (took him too the vet, and i payed 70 bucks for tests and check outs and what have you , too have her rbing him home and say we dont have enough litter boxs... good luck with the cat, and i think there is a program out there too place cats like this with the elderly...

well, bringing home one more cat, is what did it. do you have more then one litter box?

a 2 cat home should have 3 boxs.etc and so forth.are oldest cat starting doing that, untill we upped the litter box count. (took him too the vet, and i payed 70 bucks for tests and check outs and what have you , too have her rbing him home and say we dont have enough litter boxs... good luck with the cat, and i think there is a program out there too place cats like this with the elderly...

Rob - thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, the multi-box thing doesn't work for him. The other cats are fine, just this one being uncooperative.

He's always been like this (atitude-wise). I think he just got the point of 'not going to take it anymore'.

I think he would be fine in a one pet home. Don't think she'll get rid of the other 3 cats to make him an only cat, though.

Are the other cats fixed? Is the new one male? Sometimes its a domaniance thing. I hope you find him a home, If not take him to the shelter its 5$ . Don't put a Clawless outside thats wrong.

I will ask around a bit.

Are the other cats fixed? Is the new one male? Sometimes its a domaniance thing. I hope you find him a home, If not take him to the shelter its 5$ . Don't put a Clawless outside thats wrong.

I will ask around a bit.

All the other cats are fixed and the new one is a female. There is another male in the house (that we've had longer than this one).

Who knows what a cat thinks?