This kid was running a little late!

OSUGT

I am just wondering if you are annoyed that someone was doing 140 on an empty 4 lane divided highway at 12:40am? Because we all know nobody on this forum has done that ever......

never have.

Although I have riden with someone in a white STi who has while running against a certain GTO. :o

I was 19 in a TT 300ZX at 137mph in Wayne County. The old guy trooper that eventually was the one who pulled me over simply said, "Son, hand me the keys and get the hell in the back of my car before I put you there!"

He was pissed...but it was the bitch-slap that I got from my 5'6" 190 Italian pops that rocked my world. My face still hurts....and that dame old trooper got to see it....twice :rolleyes:

Lost my license for 6mos and my car that day....but at 19 I was still dumb and didn't learn. My next ride was a Maxima SE and she was fast too :eek:

Some say I'm still a kid at heart.

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/51816220

DJ you don't say a word!

for the record...

Although I have riden with someone in a white STi who has while running against a certain GTO.

it wasnt me that narc'ed you out, homie.

i will be in valpo on sunday, if i see this kid, i will slap him. ive been on that road a bunch, given the quality of the road, theres almost nowhere thats its a good idea to speed on that road, much less try to reach escape velocity.