Wanted ASAP: Lot tech 18+

verse

I'm a tech at Saturn West in Hilliard, OH. We are looking to replaced a lot tech who is being moved up to become a Service Advisor. You must be 18+ and a decent driving record. Let me know and I'll recommend you. My boss takes my recommendations seriously as the people who I've recommended have been with the company and promoted up through the ranks.

There are advancement opportunies within the company in every sort of direction so this is a job you can make a career.

This would be a 7:20AM to 4PM shift if I'm correct with a 1 hour lunch break.

This position mainly is washing cars, detailing cars, moving around new/used cars in the front lots, going on parts runs, cleaning the shop, it's nothing too awesome it's just a job to have that isn't repetative or boring.

This position mainly is washing cars, detailing cars, moving around new/used cars in the front lots, going on parts runs, cleaning the shop, it's nothing too awesome it's just a job to have that isn't repetative or boring.

Basically what i do out at Buckeye Ford in London,Ohio. Very true, its not repetive at all, always something different.

Do you know what wage that position starts at? Are the hours at all flexible or is that set in stone?

Starting pay is around $8.50 an hour. The hours aren't super flexible, you might be able to get a later shift.

If you ended up in the day shift though, you only work Monday through Friday, weekends off.

87formula we bought my girlfrieds truck from buckeye ford. in your opinion what do you think about that place. i have mixed emotionsand was just wondering. dont know how long you have been there or if you remember but it was a silver single cab 97 dodge ram. got it around march or april.

Which Advisor is he replacing?

Well he is going to be a part-time advisor part-time valet during his training. I don't know if you knew Jermaine, but he recently went on to better things so Andy is moving up and we got a new advisor switch to West from Southeast.

Well he is going to be a part-time advisor part-time valet during his training. I don't know if you knew Jermaine, but he recently went on to better things so Andy is moving up and we got a new advisor switch to West from Southeast.

I hired Jermaine. Jeff's playing human chess as usual.

I'm the one that's being promoted to a Service Writer from my old Valet job at Saturn West. It's a very, VERY simple job there.. the day shift is from 7:20 to 4pm and you get an hour break. This includes PTO, Health Benefits, Paid Holidays and all of that good stuff. If you're looking to get your foot in the door some how at a dealership, I'd recommend it if you can take the cut.

y would you want to punch the salesman, because they make 3x your salary minimum. ;)

Because 9/10 think they are your boss, when (at least where I worked) this was not the case. It's hard to get a job done when you have 19 different people wanting you to do 19 different things.

Because 9/10 think they are your boss, when (at least where I worked) this was not the case. It's hard to get a job done when you have 19 different people wanting you to do 19 different things.

God I know, you're only 19 for godsakes!