I need House to rent. PLEASE HELP

thorne

I am looking for a house to rent . I am not sure the best way to find them. I looked on a few websites and craigslist. I have a couple requirements. Garage, Pets (Dogs and cat) , Descent neighborhood, basement.

Range

850-1100$ per month.

Guest powers
buy a house for that price range!

It may not be an option for him right now. Allot of people have many different and unique situations.

As far as ease of his situation if Matt would take 1100 a month for that home, that would be by far the easiest thing he could do to resolve his current housing needs. If he were to buy that house what he would pay in rent would be about what he would pay in interest on a loan. Now granted that interest would be tax deductible to the tune of a 13,000 dollar deduction. So that is what the renting is costing him on that particular home. Which would work out to the tune of about 1500 a year. Not horrible if his situation would not allow him to purchase right now.

Now the situation of an appreciating asset is a different conversation all together. In our current market that argument will vary by not only zip code but the street you live on.

Buy. No excuses.

werd, if i had that much disposable income for housing i soooo would, you could buy a nice house for much less than $1100/month including taxes. That's damn near double my current rent in dublin, which is why i'm still renting.

A nice condo perhaps, but not a nice house. $100k loan is going to run you about $650mo in P&I, add in at least $150-$300mo in taxes depending on house and location, and you're still in the hood or a dump in BFE.

I'm so glad we don't have a mortage and I consistantly have to remind my wife that we're not moving yet.

werd, if i had that much disposable income for housing i soooo would, you could buy a nice house for much less than $1100/month including taxes. That's damn near double my current rent in dublin, which is why i'm still renting.

Beavis does it got high speed internet? Do you care If I paint it ? that Brown is dull.

as for buying I'm still rebuilding my credit, and 1100$ gets you about 150k thats what my old house payment was and the price of my old house.

I noticed on the drive to work this morning there is a house on right off Flint Road, off 23 on the north side that is for up for rent. 3 Bedroom and 2 baths. Don't know how much it is per month, but I can get you the phone number tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't know if you would be too interested though. The drive way comes right out onto Flint and it is normally kind of backed up there every morning during rush hour. Also the house right next door and shares the same drive way caught on fire around a year ago and the father of the house died trying to get all his kids and family out. The house is still boarded up and I don't think they have done anything to that house since then. It would make me a little leary. I am sure they are rented by the same owner.

Guest powers
and 1100$ gets you about 150k thats what my old house payment was and the price of my old house.

Not anymore it doesn't

considering you did an fha loan with a 6.5% 30yr rate your payment would be as follows for 150K in franklin county.

P&I 948.10

PMI 62.50 (fha has a flat .5% annual pmi rate)

T&I 250 (2500 a year for taxes and 500 for insurance)

1260 a month

To qualify for fha you need to meet the following requirements

No 30 or greater lates in the last 12 months

No collections in the last 12 months

No unpaid judgments or collections at all even if they are older than 12 months

No bankruptcy in the last 24 months

No foreclosure in the last 36 months

Stable income for the last 2 years that will allow you meet the debt to income ratio requirements

Minimum down payment of 3% unless you can get the seller to pay it for you.

You meet these above requirements and you are approved. Credit score is not considered in any way.

Not anymore it doesn't

considering you did an fha loan with a 6.5% 30yr rate your payment would be as follows for 150K in franklin county.

P&I 948.10

PMI 62.50 (fha has a flat .5% annual pmi rate)

T&I 250 (2500 a year for taxes and 500 for insurance)

1260 a month

To qualify for fha you need to meet the following requirements

No 30 or greater lates in the last 12 months

No collections in the last 12 months

No unpaid judgments or collections at all even if they are older than 12 months

No bankruptcy in the last 24 months

No foreclosure in the last 36 months

Stable income for the last 2 years that will allow you meet the debt to income ratio requirements

Minimum down payment of 3% unless you can get the seller to pay it for you.

You meet these above requirements and you are approved. Credit score is not considered in any way.

You should be able to do better than 6.5% going FHA. 6.5% is the going 30 yr rate for any reputable bank (read: not some BS mortgage company).

There are also lenders that will do NO money down, NO pmi, and market rate for 30 yrs. No income restriction, but credit needs to be clean and DTI must be in check. 5/3 bank will do it all day every day. It's called their "professional program". At a minimum you can drop the total fucking waste that is known as "PMI" and be under $1,200 in Franklin County. :)

Jesus y'alls mill (tax) rate is craaazzzzzzy. Damn. :eek: That same home here would be over $1,000 less in taxes annually....in the best section of town.