Anyone want to get rid of John Mayer Tickets?

integranator

Hey guys, I'm a little late trying to get tickets for the John Mayer concert, so I was wondering if anyone knows anyone or that has good seats (better than 2nd bowl) and they are trying to get rid of them? I mean I can pick up the upper bowl tickets for 40$ a piece, so I"m sure these won't be cheap, but I'll be willing to pay face value per ticket. Help me out here people! I'll give it til friday, then I 'll just pick up the tickets they have on ticketmaster. Mods, if this belongs in Misc. Sale, go ahead and toss it there, I just want some better seats, and don't ask why I waited this long, just want to take my mom to the concert.

I'm looking for lower bowl as well, and it's impossible without paying a ridiculous amount.

I'm a huge John Mayer fan (listening to Continuum this very moment) and have missed his last few concerts, plus this wife likes him too. If you find a decent priced set of four (which seem more common than pairs), I'll split the cost with you.

I'm looking for lower bowl as well, and it's impossible without paying a ridiculous amount.

I'm a huge John Mayer fan (listening to Continuum this very moment) and have missed his last few concerts, plus this wife likes him too. If you find a decent priced set of four (which seem more common than pairs), I'll split the cost with you.

LOL, anyone else find this funny?

Good luck guys