indoor MX track in Anna

88lx5oh

its not about being good or bad its about having fun.

this will only be the 2nd mx track ive ridden at. and the first track with a woop section.

will be interesting hitting that 70ft table top.

my bike is still down currently. but i will be picking up my 42mm carb and other pieces on thursday, enough time to get it together and tune it.

just got back.. the track is nasty.

definately not for quads. but it was fun, and didnt kill myself, so thats a plus

are there any nice places to ride quads locally? I have been going with my friend out to his great grandpa's farm that has some woods, And a friend of ours has a cabin down in perry we ride at when it is not like 20*

all i have is a stock 98 300ex i picked up for $950, but it hasnt let me down once! i love the little thing, pulled my buddies 400ex out of a "swamp/ice rink" today.

its worth it if you stay for a while.

they have different heats.. in the quad heat it was just me and my buddy. which was cool, but also kinda weird.. having everyone watch us.

i heard that your a good rider, its pretty technical, i think youd enjoy it. the video they have up does it no justice. you really just have to go check it out. they dont charge to just watch even though it says on there website they do.

for an inside track its really not as warm as i would expect.

3 of us went me and my friend we both were riding 400ex's.. hi sis jsut bolt ons.. mine is 440 kit bolt ons, cammed, ported head, cam, big valves, 450r carb... but neither of us have suspension mods. would have made a ton of difference if we did.

and my other friend matt was riding an 06 CRF 450R

he didnt tripple the tripple, only 1 person there was doing that and it was on a yz 250. the tripple is kinda crazy... its a double with a table top for the third. my buddy matt said he probably could of, but didnt have the confidence right then. he wanted a little more time on it before he did. and by the end of the day he was getting a good line through the whoops. i think only 3 or 4 guys were actually getting through the whoops good

all in all it was fun, but a bit to technical for my quad. i will probably go back though, as i was gettin faster as the day progressed.

my friend matt, who you probably dont know. i really dont know how he knows you or how he knows your good really didnt get into details, but he may have raced with you at some point or have seen you ride.

if you wanna go sometime let me know. we will probably go again in the next couple of weeks or so. i need to get suspension like crazy.

might get some 450r shocks, and spacers to help uot a bit. cant afford $1200 in a a arm and shock kit.

yeah he rides a 06 CRF450R

cant remember what he rode before that

cool ill let ya know. we also ride at a place in huntsville, this guy owns some farmland there, nice little place to practice

a nice single into a turn, then a table top, another single, into a turn then a double double. $5 ride all day. there is some other shit there as well. good practice spot to have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
briarcliff is much better, but i'm tired of it being muddy and all the horribly slow people who show up there and get in the way. indian is nice and sandy, i LOVE the sand. for most people on here, they'd enjoy indian more than briar, plus indian allows quads, unlike briar.

All i have to say about anna is.It looks little and tight.I stopped by when i was on my way down to dayton areanacross.I race quads and bikes.It sure did not look like a quad friendly track.There were 2 quads there at the time.A 400 Ex and a 450r.They looked like there were riding very easy and the track still looked very Hard.But its kinda close to me.I live by richwood ohio.But as soon as the weather clears up i will be on my own mx track.And plus i have lots of places to ride.Woods,mx,flat,hills u name it.Any one is welcome just have to sign a release slip.As soon as the weather breaks of course.