20 Sec chug of Vodka

snredrum

It looks like a 500ml bottle (Half a litre). Not that hard, although I'd blow chunks shortly thereafter.

It would be more interesting if they kept a camera on him for the next hour to witness him puking (intentional or not), or just to see how the absorbtion of that amount of alcohol, that quickly, affects his speech or motor skills.

It looks like a 500ml bottle (Half a litre). Not that hard, although I'd blow chunks shortly thereafter.

It would be more interesting if they kept a camera on him for the next hour to witness him puking (intentional or not), or just to see how the absorbtion of that amount of alcohol, that quickly, affects his speech or motor skills.

At the end if you look he did puke, it is on the desk and his pants and he is wasted he can't walk or move.

ahahahhaha that kid got drunk as fuck

+1. He was fucking rocked.

On a related note, and a very short version of a very true story: I once witnessed a guy chug an entire bottle of 151. I took a shot of it to verify it, so I know it was 151. Anyway, the fucking guy turned the bottle up and didn't stop until was completely gone. Straight up the craziest act of drinking I've ever witnessed. The last anyone saw of him? Stumbling out the front door a few minutes after that, claiming he was "walking to White Castle." If he didn't die a few minutes after that, then I would be genuinely impressed.

I chugged 151 ONE time when I was really really drunk. That's something one should only ever do if they are drunk, but never do if they are drunk.... I probably only had a few shots, it's hard to really chug with the fire 'proof' cap on. John, if you even remember, did that guy who you watch chug the 151 take that cap off? I think it would take about an hour to chug with that thing on. I tried to take that cap off once to make 151 jell-o shots, and it broke the glass. Luckily none went down into the bottle so we could still use it. :woowoo:

John, if you even remember, did that guy who you watch chug the 151 take that cap off?

Not sure what lid was still on the bottle, but I'd assume he removed it, since I watched him ingest the entire bottle in about 30 seconds - it went down relatively quick.

Not sure what lid was still on the bottle, but I'd assume he removed it, since I watched him ingest the entire bottle in about 30 seconds - it went down relatively quick.

Yeah, no way he had the fire suppressor on it. Stuff pours out like molasses with it on.

I bet if you watched him after he left, he would have spontaneously combusted at some point. Regardless if he kept it down, that's impressive, doubly if he did keep it down.

+1. He was fucking rocked.

On a related note, and a very short version of a very true story: I once witnessed a guy chug an entire bottle of 151. I took a shot of it to verify it, so I know it was 151. Anyway, the fucking guy turned the bottle up and didn't stop until was completely gone. Straight up the craziest act of drinking I've ever witnessed. The last anyone saw of him? Stumbling out the front door a few minutes after that, claiming he was "walking to White Castle." If he didn't die a few minutes after that, then I would be genuinely impressed.

now if I can see someone do that with Everclear.......they would be the champ!!!

On another note, did anyone know that you can Everclear is both 190 proof AND 151 proof?

I had someone pick some up for me and they got the 151....weak shit. LOL

I remember doing the same thing to about half a bottle of Captain Morgan's. I would have had more, but half was all that was left. I kept it down, but all I remember from that night is eating Lucky Charms trying not to hurl.