new to cr

Evolved8

Well holy noobs welcoming noobs batman. What the fuck have we here.

zerograde1, I can only hope you know this guy are are making a weak attempt at an inside joke between the 2 of you.

silverSTi, I'm sure you're a nice lady. However, have you ever notice how much you talk about your husbands car? I have; in almost every thread I've read from you. Not just here, but one the Suby board too. I hope he gets the vacation time you've talked about so the 2 of you can come in town on a Saturday night sometime this summer.

Oh yeah, welcome Turbohatch.

Well holy noobs welcoming noobs batman. What the fuck have we here.

zerograde1, I can only hope you know this guy are are making a weak attempt at an inside joke between the 2 of you.

silverSTi, I'm sure you're a nice lady. However, have you ever notice how much you talk about your husbands car? I have; in almost every thread I've read from you. Not just here, but one the Suby board too. I hope he gets the vacation time you've talked about so the 2 of you can come in town on a Saturday night sometime this summer.

Oh yeah, welcome Turbohatch.

I like to think I'm a nice lady :) I talk about my husband's car because we have worked hard to accomplish what is done with it and I'm proud of that. My car is nothing special really, not really that fast. I think his car is impressive although it's nothing special to look at. Guess we'll have to work on that next. We are sure going to try to get out more this year. I would like to put faces to names and see some awesome cars. It's difficult for us to get out alot due to his work schedule and we have a little girl who is 2. We typically try not to take her with us when there is a possibility of a street race although she has inherited her parents need for speed.

^^ I'm glad you didn't take my post as me being an asshole. I will admit that is how it came off. PLEASE mod the STI.^^

All the $$ goes into the Civic mostly. I do have exhaust and intake on my car. There may be a few more mods for me in the works eventually. The STi is just the family car though. Just when I think he's done with the Civic, a few more parts show up via UPS, etc.

The jeep was ahead at 70

ha ha, its a beat dick civic linn what you expect, but i think the plans for build are over because something new has come into the picture,you should come to h o j tonight!

thanks for the warm welcome sam!!!

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/steve1.jpg

Welcome. Don't mind all the bashing that may come your way.....the way I see it, you run what you brung is about as equal as modding whatever it is you own. Anything respectible time wise that is above whatever it is stock has props in my book.