Jag service on Columbus?

Science Abuse

mag if you wanna get ripped off...there is a guy out off of i think home road. my dad used to take his jags to the guy.ill see if i can find his number for you. this guy has like 30 jags at his house at all times....hes really good.

I know exactly where you're talking about, I've seen the Jag-house. lol Didn't know it was a shop. I'd be real interested in that number. :)

Clay: Incorrect. I won't touch a 98 or newer XJR, there's a reason that the market is saturated with them. You can get them for $7000, which is $4000 less then the average cost of a tranny swap, something you are garaunteed to have to do if you buy a 98+ XJR. Ford did change the powertrain, they off'ed the GM tranny and went with a Mercedes "100,000mile" sealed unit, which seems to last about 20,000 miles before it need replaced. Price tag? $10,000+ if you go through a dealer.

mag if you wanna get ripped off...there is a guy out off of i think home road. my dad used to take his jags to the guy.ill see if i can find his number for you. this guy has like 30 jags at his house at all times....hes really good.

His name is Andy Bernstein... his shop is called British Auto care.

(740)881-5246