85 lifted Cherokee

schmuckingham

I'm selling my truck because its time to move into the real world after college so the play toy needs to go. its an 85 XJ Pioneer 2 door with a 2.8L 5 speed with blue interior ( in decent shape). The headunit will be removed as well as the two front speakers. it also needs a custom front driveshaft as with the new lift it wasnt enough so its 100 bucks from Tom Woods

The Good:

Dana30/35( depends on your definition of good)

NP207

Rustys 4.5in coils

Rustys .75 coil spacers

Rustys 3in leafs ( 3.5 actual lift)

Rustys 1.5in shackles

Rustys LCA/UCA adjustable control arms

Rustys Heavy duty trac bar with heavy duty mount

Rustys Dual steering stabalizer kit

Rustys Shocks for 5.5 lift

Rustys Trac bar brace

3 degree shims

Weber 2BBL carb conversion

Cragar D window 15x8 wheels

31x10.5 Liberator AT's

Teraflex sway bar discos

JKS BPE's up front and custom out back

Recent front brakes with SS lines all around

aligned and correct driveshaft angles

Cut front bumper for clearance

4 baja lights up top

probably more stuff i cant even recall but basically the whole suspension is brand new. it has also been painted flat black with next to no rust on it, there are a few spots here and there. The underneath i very clean with maybe one spot of surface rust

The Bad:

Truck has recently developed a whine from the rear in 3rd through 5th gear. i haven't had time to diagnose it because its at home but i'm thinking it is the rear end but it could be a front wheel bearing i'm not sure yet.

I can get another rear end for it and include it with the sale but not install because i neither have the time or the place to do it right now, but if i do get another one i am asking 1500 for the truck which i'snt much considering the suspension stuff i just bought. Ill take 1200obo for truck as it sits right now, which it is driveable and ready to go as soon as i drop another battery in it. The truck is located in Ashland Ohio but will be trailered to Ada Ohio this weekend. You can call me at 419 651 2497 for any questions and I will post pics of it this weekend when i go home to trailer it back to Ada

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...