Your Favorite Cheap Beer

BuckeyeGT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I revert to drinking water, I know I'm way passed drunk. So it normally doesn't ever work.

But I have noticed when I drink Patron, I don't have that bad of a hangover.

The more top shelf the liquer the less hangover you have. I use to have patron all the time and never had a hangover but with that "great taste" i always had to have a chaser with that stuff. maybe my pallet isn't as experienced as some i guess.

Lately it's been diet coke and Captain b/c im trying to stay away from beer. but i do miss my sam adams light.

The more top shelf the liquer the less hangover you have. I use to have patron all the time and never had a hangover but with that "great taste" i always had to have a chaser with that stuff. maybe my pallet isn't as experienced as some i guess.

Lately it's been diet coke and Captain b/c im trying to stay away from beer. but i do miss my sam adams light.

Captain and Coke is what made me say I'm never drinking again lol Captain and me are best buds and I can drink that all night but I paid for it the next day.

so true, go to a small as convient store and buy the cheap vodka they have, instant headache!

Scrambled eggs for breakfast the next morning...kills the hangover..atleast it did when I was a teenager. It's been forever since I had a hangover, maybe it doesn't work anymore. Did Buck say..beer before you lick her then you stick her? maybe I'm overtired.