Your Favorite Cheap Beer

BuckeyeGT

Keystone has to be THE sickest beer on the planet. Tastes like rotten apples. :barf:

I always say wheat bread, but I'll go with that too.

And Caxide, that sounds amazing. I have pong to play tonight but I'm thinking I will have to try that sometime this week.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite game was some variation of quarters where you have stackable glasses and try to bounce it into your cup and if you get it on the first try you can pass your glass right or left, but if you get it on your second try it has to go left. Then, eventually you will get to the point of stacking it onto the person to your left or right who has a cup and they get one chance to bounce the quarter into the stacked glasses. If they make it, everyone drinks when they spin a quarter until it stops. If they miss, they drink while the person who got them spins a quarter til it stops. It is fantastic fun.

Edward 40hands is hard as fuck, but it gets like 40 times easier if you get a good friend (girl, preferrably) to agree to help you fandangle your wangle out of your jeans if you need to piss.

On another note, the greatest drinking game i've ever played is Land Mines. You have to use bottles (* for awesomeness right there), red plastic cups (just cuz they're classic), a quarter, and a bigass table. The rules are as follows:

You pour whatever amount of beer you want into your cup. You spin the quarter by holding it with one hand and flicking a side with the other hand. You must then drink everything in the cup with the same hand you flicked the quarter with and pick up the quarter before it falls absolutely flat on its side. Slamming the quarter to the table and dragging it off the side doesn't count as a pickup. Should the quarter fall, you have to drink again, but this time put more beer in the cup than you did before. and so on.

Then, after you finish a bottle, you may use it to slam ANYONE'S quarter down while they are drinking. They pick up the quarter but LEAVE THE BOTTLE WHERE IT WAS SLAMMED. It becomes a land mine. This is because after 5 or 6 rounds, the table is absolutely littered with bottles and its hard as fuck to spin a quarter without it hitting on and falling or careening off the side of the table.

miller lites probably my favorite cheap beer, unless i'm in chicago, and then its old style (the official beer of wrigley field! Go Bears!)

i don't understand why people like bud light or coors light, both of those always taste like shit to me.

Cheap:

Bud & Bud Light Bottles

Coors & Coors Light Bottles

Note: Just the best of the worst because they are available everywhere, they are NOT shit college drizzunK swill (Natty, Keystone, Goebel, Miller products), and fresh because the stocks of them move quickly in stores and bars.

Prefer:

Red Hook ESB

Hoegaarden Draft (beer of the Gods)

Coronas (by the pool)

Any micro/local craft brewed IPAs.

Molson Canadian (The Canadian version, not the shit they send here)

bleh cheap beer is just wasting money

but if you want cheap busch and busch light always seem to be on sale

Yea busch light isnt that bad in my book. But i only tend to buy cheap beer if im having people over, or im dead broke and had a bad day.

"Beer is for babies"-from "Cocktail". Most of you are too young to appreciate a truely awful cheap beer. The worst two are thankfully no longer around..back in the day you had Kroger Cost Cutter beer and the king of bad beer-----Generic white label beer..both 3.2% by the way. Oh and Iron City Light I think is filtered from the urinal in the bar mens room. The best cheap beer is the home made beer my best friends dad used to brew..came in at right about 20% alcohol, worked great if you had a radiator leak in the winter time too.