Who watch's Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

HotCarl

two of them were within 1/4 mile of my dorm. One was at Fenway, the other at the BU Bridge. I'd seen them for like 2 weeks, I think its fucking hilarious that they just went crazy now. Instead of blaming the people who thought this up, we should be blaming the excessively paranoid idiot who reported this "bomb threat".

:lol: I don't know those either...

Repeat after me:

you are sofa king we todd did

Seriously, if you have cable you can goto chan1142 Cutting Edge on Demand and watch Adult swim cartoons there. Or, you can goto http://www.adultswim.com and then click the link at the top called the "Fix". There is no way to adequately describe these shows. You have to watch a few episodes. Or watch the Cartoon Network (chan 36 on cable here in Delaware) starting at 10pm or 2pm during the week and Sunday.

--------------------------------------------------

I saw their statement last night watching Adult Swim and wondered what the thell they were talkin about. THe bomb scare shit is ridiculous. What the fuck is wrong with people? Oh, I know. Government f'n scare tactics.

This is rediculous. How are you going to arrest someone for this?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/01/boston.bombscare/index.html

Cliffs: "Peter Berdovsky, 27, a freelance video artist from Arlington, Massachusetts, and Sean Stevens, 28, were facing charges of placing a hoax device in a way that results in panic, as well as one count of disorderly conduct, said Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley. The hoax charge is a felony, she said. Both men were arrested Wednesday evening."

Like their intention was to cause public panic, really? If city officials weren't so stupid they wouldn't have shut down half the city over a few flippin' signs. Understandably not everyone knows was ATHF is but still.

"it's all about corporate greed" - Boston Mayor Thomas Menino. As oppose to you stretching your mightly arm of government to arrest 2 guys promoting a cartoon? Citing public terror, yelling fire in a movie theater or something worse, is one thing but clearly this was a grassroots promotional campaign that the city leaders are now embarrassed for blowing out of proportion. BS.