Badass Twin-Turbo Camaro

zeitgeist57

I was going to say that. 2 turbos and only 550 hp. I mildly done NA build could accomplish that.

You think that's bad... search "turbo corvette" on ebay motors. There's an 04 TT LS1 car for sale that's making 398 RWHP. :(

HAHAHAHAHA that a built motor twin turbo ls1 car and only makes 11 more RWHP than i do, fucking weak.

+1.... if I have a built motor with twins you better believe I'm shooting for at least 700-800rwhp!!!!!!

Hey Linn, what suspension mods do you have? Your car looks like it has over 600hp in the vids!

+1.... if I have a built motor with twins you better believe I'm shooting for at least 700-800rwhp!!!!!!

Hey Linn, what suspension mods do you have? Your car looks like it has over 600hp in the vids!

HA, its as stock as can be. it will soon be a UMI full setup car.

I know the car and owner personally, and was there for the build. Seven years ago.

Elmer Boggs, previous owner of LS1.com and current owner of LS2.com. The car is everything he says it is. There are reasons it "only" put down 550rwhp.

That car has looked like that for almost a decade. I can't say the same for anyone on here with that power, for that long :)