Im a New, Drive a S2000

TitusS2k

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony 1mph roll to 10 mph ,10 grand plus the pink slip to my car- you down??

anthony you need to take his offer, titus all u have to do is rev and drop the clutch while rolling 1mph, have done it plenty of time in my old evo :cool:

its still a loss in my book. but you were beat more than once i will race you again no problem. im not worried i have nothing to loose. ive already won 3 times.

steve your car is quick for what it is, but in all seriousiness you will get walked now!!!

Thank you Garrett. Steve, anytime, anywhere, any amount of money....You will get walked by I'd say, mmm, bout 2-3 bus lengths now. Ur shit is beat, slow, and gets no respect by anyone and neither do you.

if you want to get seroious about it, your shit talking is weak and goes no further than words, im willing to throw those words down your throat do you accept?

-Wait i already know the answer.

if you want to get seroious about it, your shit talking is weak and goes no further than words, im willing to throw those words down your throat do you accept?

Ur just pissed that your car will lose now you have to resort to beating my ass cause ur car is slow.....pussy shit.

Gimmie a call when you wanna race for big money and I'll meet with u.

why u going to try to pick on the little guy come say that to me PLEASE fuck it i run u with the yukon beleave ur not coming around me

arent you the kid that cut 2 bikes off on 71 down by frank rd while trying to line up with a white evo I think? Then the rider of the bike you mainly cut off (green 12r) confronted you on your spectacular F&F moves, and you put your head down and said your sorry three times to him?

if this is not you im sorry but the car looks very very fimilar.

Ohh and welcome titus. If you need a fender I get a damn good discount at work cause I do 65k a year with honda. Just PM me your vin and everything you need and I can get a quote price real quick for you.

arent you the kid that cut 2 bikes off on 71 down by frank rd while trying to line up with a white evo I think? Then the rider of the bike you mainly cut off (green 12r) confronted you on your spectacular F&F moves, and you put your head down and said your sorry three times to him?

if this is not you im sorry but the car looks very very fimilar.

Ohh and welcome titus. If you need a fender I get a damn good discount at work cause I do 65k a year with honda. Just PM me your vin and everything you need and I can get a quote price real quick for you.

dont think that was me.

honestly i dont even know where frank rd is sry.

• 2 weeks later...