Im a New, Drive a S2000

TitusS2k

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chris, what up man? I got something cookin in the garage for ya, haha

and you singleturbo3kgt, i'll 20, 40, 60, whatever roll you in the spring for $100.

lol hey ill race in 4 springs from now. if u can race him now why say anything :confused:

haha yeah andi was prolly the girl your talking about, the white tegg was droped on some wheels with an Lsvtec for a while- Never had any cf on her. that car is long gone, i also used to have a milano red civic hatch with a b16 swap- also sold!

Yeah i have only owned this car for about 4 months now, a kid names luke used to own the car and he had some volks on it... so maybe you raced it. Its slow anyways

hahaha andi. i remember her. she put on Baruas hazards when he beat me from a 40 roll (I was driving the M3), and Barua called apologizing profusely.

welcome

lol hey ill race in 4 springs from now. if u can't race him now why say anything :confused:

Hey RETARD, since your sentence didn't make SENSE, I'll fix it for you.

There ya go. And besides, its called benchracing, hit the streets all spring, summer and fall, and hit the web over the long winter. I'll roll you too in the spring, bring it.

Hey RETARD, since your sentence didn't make SENSE, I'll fix it for you.

There ya go. And besides, its called benchracing, hit the streets all spring, summer and fall, and hit the web over the long winter. I'll roll you too in the spring, bring it.

because it was a joke and garrett would walk the shit outa you!!!

because it was a joke and garrett would walk the shit outa you!!!

Only time will tell. But since you've got big balls to make that sort of statement, why don't you bring your car out, eh? We'll make it best out of 3, just to make it easier for you. Oh god don't scare me with your "supposedly" TURBO, NITROUS'd........focus. Can I quote homer and say, "D'OH!" :?: