Saturday, February 17th

SPLN SUX

One of my buddies, Chris Larkin, is holding an Amature MMA event, and has asked me to be in one of the fights. Im not sure of the location or the time, but if i can manage to get out of work, i plan on fighting. From what i understand, i have about 3 inches, 20lbs, and roughly 5" of reach on this guy... and hes like 39... should be interseting :D He also told me that unfortunatly, the rules restrict the use of elbows and kicks to the head/face, both standing up, and on the ground... i think knees are still allowed though. If anyone is interested in coming, i may be able to snag some tickets at a discounted price, but no promises.

More info to come.

-Nick

EDIT* 2-8-07

HERES THE ACTUAL ADD FOR THE EVENT

http://www.blackdragonmartialarts.com/resources/NightofChampionsfront.jpg

Im still working on seeing if i can get a few tickets a bit cheaper... either way, its not bad pricing. From what im told, there will be 18 fights, including 5 title fights. I dont know the order, but the event is supposed to run roughly 2hrs. Im still talking to Chris about the details, but i will keep updating the thread as such.

If anyone is interested in visiting the site of their gym, have at it.

http://www.blackdragonmartialarts.com

- Nick

EDIT* 2-11-07

Turns out, i cant get tickets at a discounted price. I thought I might be able to snag a few, but that turned out to be a flop. I do know that a lot of people want to come watch me, i think in hopes they get to see me catch a beating... but thats not going to happen ;) Anyone who comes out, ill buy a drink afterwards... and yes, Brian i know i still owe you one from a bout 2yrs ago @ Applebees :cool: