Get off the Busas nuts.

Crash1647545504

It's amazing the reputation the busa has. Last night I was told a factory busa comes twin turbo, with 500hp to the wheel. Amazing, I better go get one.

What is even funnier is the guys passing this "CRAP" on as truth think there little 600cc bike will go 200mph also.... :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with BUSA's. People are just miss informed about a lot of shit and don't take the time to read the truth and make there own opinion. They just pass on what a friend of a friend told them about it.... :nono:

It's still the TOP SPEED KING which is what it was designed for.... ;)

People are just miss informed about a lot of shit and don't take the time to read the truth and make there own opinion. They just pass on what a friend of a friend told them about it....

One of the most truthful and realistic things I've read on CR in a while. I hate researching. But, I hate looking like an ass in front of people and not knowing FOR SURE. So I have been doing more research and it really isn't too hard for your basic surface conversation.

What is even funnier is the guys passing this "CRAP" on as truth think there little 600cc bike will go 200mph also.... :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with BUSA's. People are just miss informed about a lot of shit and don't take the time to read the truth and make there own opinion. They just pass on what a friend of a friend told them about it.... :nono:

thank you for making my point

14 rules, True story, it's time is comming. They can run 8's with PC, a pipe, the butterflies removed and strapped. Putty has nothing for that. As far as i am conserned that it an equal mod to his bike. I bet Joe runs 8's by the end of this summer if he follows what he wants to do. I will be camera Man and we will also have a camera on the bike.

Question...couldnt a 600 technically do 200mph if it were geared right?Sure it would take awhile...when i geared my 929rr down my top speed went from 170+mph to 130+mph...

Not with stock power, there's not enough HP for the aero of a stock bike. Gearing has little to do with that.

14 rules, True story, it's time is comming. They can run 8's with PC, a pipe, the butterflies removed and strapped. Putty has nothing for that. As far as i am conserned that it an equal mod to his bike. I bet Joe runs 8's by the end of this summer if he follows what he wants to do. I will be camera Man and we will also have a camera on the bike.

Uh....NO IT WON'T! :nono:

Brock has more than that done to his and it hasn't gone 8's! 9.1-9.2 is more realistic.... ;)