I suck

Guest Hal

Well, I suck. I'm putting my twin kit up for sale and going back to the eaton/spray combo. I won't go into reasons, but, it's for the best. Don't worry though, I'll still come through on all the races I've already setup. For info on the new setup just think 2.8" upper, 4lb lower, possible port on blower, between 150-250 shot.

I'm looking for opinions on whether to go wet or dry shot. If wet, I'll probably go all out with a nitro dave dedicated fuel system. If dry, give me ideas as I don't know as much about it.

If anyone with a 96-04 cobra is interested in the kit, just go to the for sale section.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Modular Fords.

Im running a 225 wet shot with dual fogger nozzles. I have a Nitro Dave nitrous dedicated fuel system though with only race fuel in the fuel cell. Been spraying this for a few months now and it works flawlessly (well besides the nitrous solenoid being junk picking and choosing when it wants to actually open) BONE STOCK BOTTOM END still 170+ in all cylinders last time i checked...over 800rwhp and 900rwtq

So i "might" be able to keep my panties..... Alright

Probably not.

Hal, I'm kind of sorry to hear it - I was amped to see you rolling in a turboed 03/04 Cobra. But, that's me just being a little selfish. Truth be told, I think you'll have plenty of power to still handle 99 percent of what you come across on the streets.

I considered that Dover. I had my "fun" with a kb before. If you haven't sold it by the time the turbo sells I may consider it.

Doc, I appreciate the words. I was pretty excited about it too, but, life happens. I know next year I'll be in a better place to possibly take on a bigger project like this again.

Still waiting on parts to arrive, and warm weather (Damn you, PTK). I refuse to work on it in this cold ass weather. :o

Fucking Sissy... Come over to my house and help me figure out where all these bolts go back in at cause I tore the whole motor apart and I forgot how to put it back together... :confused: