Bonefish grill in dublin?

Science Abuse

They do have a pretty good bar but my wife got food poisoning the last time we went there.

Wow, that's kind of surprising. I guess it can happen anywhere.

It's one of the only two places in Columbus I will go to specifically for fish. Great martini list too. Not sure what they have on draft, I love beer but I'm a vodka junkie at heart so I'll usually get a (few) martini(s) when I go there.

IIRC they are only open for dinner, something to be aware of.

Why would you take your rope and ice axes in with you? :p

Prolly climbing Hayden falls.

Of course not!

Though the rules reguarding use of land in nature preserves specificaly prohibits "rock climbing" and makes no mention of any climbing other then "rock climbing" (i.e. ice and tree clibing, for example), we would still consider it disrespectfull to the DNR who so graciously ruined the area by building boardwalks inviting visitors. Granted, the rules are in place to protect the cliffs, as rock climbing is very damaging, where as ice comes and goes, meaning no perminent damage will evr be done by climbing it.

But since you mentioned it, here's a pic I took yesterday:

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9738/hdnhy2.jpg

:eek:

My guess is just about anything 'north' of Denys on 33 is going to maybe not let you in with ice AXES and crampons. Eric, that's one of the dumber ideas I've read here in a while, and that's saying a lot. Why not just park, climb around, go back to the car, drop off the gear and drive over. Is that really that hard?

That place is annoying.

BTW Eric, food is pretty expensive at Bone Fish.

I was just offering it as an alternative to sitting in a nice restaurant with crampons, rope, and axes, while someone calls the Dublin police because the crazy bearded guys are getting out of control and have axes. At this point I can see drunk climbers not feeling the need to leave. Next thing you know a Dublin cop has an ice axe in his eye while the group of bearded guys make their way out the door running as fast as they can with their crampons still on their boots.

I think you are beginning to get to the picture I have in my head. :)

Las Margaritas is also right across the street. As long as you tip good the Mexicans could care less what you walked in with.

Of course not!

Though the rules reguarding use of land in nature preserves specificaly prohibits "rock climbing" and makes no mention of any climbing other then "rock climbing" (i.e. ice and tree clibing, for example), we would still consider it disrespectfull to the DNR who so graciously ruined the area by building boardwalks inviting visitors. Granted, the rules are in place to protect the cliffs, as rock climbing is very damaging, where as ice comes and goes, meaning no perminent damage will evr be done by climbing it.

:eek:

I permanantly damaged the rock bed when I drilled dozens of holes in it for those boardwalks. They must not be to worried about damage.