New whip

6 Speed S4

Anybody have a nice whip for sale, my GT is DEAD http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jodybrease/photo/294928804227009108/0

i don't even know where to begin.

1) threadjack

2) there's an entire forum (The Corral) for these requests

3) your link is broken

worst.post.evar.

thanks guys. It has brand new tires, new plugs, wires, coil pack, new tie rods, clutch has 15K on it, this thing was well cared for.

New coil packs honestly means nothing. They blow randomly. They are not a wear and tear item that needs to be changed every so many miles, they just randomly go. You could put a brand new one in and have it blow 5 days later, leaving you stranded. Order a few from pap parts and keep 1 or 2 in your trunk

New coil packs honestly means nothing. They blow randomly. They are not a wear and tear item that needs to be changed every so many miles, they just randomly go. You could put a brand new one in and have it blow 5 days later, leaving you stranded. Order a few from pap parts and keep 1 or 2 in your trunk

how much are they?

Joe...nice ride. My B5 A4 is still going strong at 150K miles and it's been a great car for me.

LJ's right about the coilpacks. I've probably been the last 60K miles or so without an issue but it's nice to be prepared as coils are a common ailment of the car.

Go GIAC or APR for your chip and you won't be disappointed.

andy

order lots of coil packs and a ing module :o)

I thought you were dead....Oh wait, it's not thursday yet. Seriously though, it's been a while.

I was thinking along the same spoiled lines as everyone else. But, you played the market at an ealry age, badass and congrats on the success. I'm pondering putting my tax return to the same ends.

Im getting a chip soon.

Some age old wisdom that always takes time to sink in; One driver, one project. Seriously, you'll be alot happier with your focus on one car, with the other in a reliable OE state. Never any preasure to get a project done, because you don't have to drive your project to work in the morning. This means you take your time and make fewer mistakes, less stress too. :cool:

Some age old wisdom that always takes time to sink in; One driver, one project. Seriously, you'll be alot happier with your focus on one car, with the other in a reliable OE state. Never any preasure to get a project done, because you don't have to drive your project to work in the morning. This means you take your time and make fewer mistakes, less stress too. :cool:

As much as I'd hate to agree with Eric the old.

He's right.

There's something about having a reliable, NICE, comfortable daily driver and not having to worry about something breaking every other day. This way you always have the assurance of getting up in the morning and getting to work without tackling some nuisance from your last mod.

As much as I'd hate to agree with Eric the old.

He's right.

There's something about having a reliable, NICE, comfortable daily driver and not having to worry about something breaking every other day. This way you always have the assurance of getting up in the morning and getting to work without tackling some nuisance from your last mod.

+1, after chipping 2 pistons in my daily/project car GTP, I was FUCKED for work. Needless to say, I'm a lot happier with my current setup, albeit slow daily, a Mazda3s, but an even sweeter project car, a Cobra. I've done a few small things to the mazda, like hid's, tint, good tires, but all the important things are left stock to get me from A to B. The Cobra is for the weekends.

Nice looking car though. Makes me miss my B5.

ANd some of the SUMMER week nights too right? :cool:

Haha, well its for whenever its above 50degrees out I guess, just because no top/windows/heat ain't for the cold weather! Good catch, hope to see you out this summer!

Great looking car, my friend has a '01 Silver A4. Handles amazing.

Those interiors are pretty damn sharp. Good luck with whatever plans you have for the car.

This thing does handle amazing especially lowered. Its not as good as the celica for handling but its pretty damn good.