Sort of new.

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz
I haven't been on the site in about a year, so I guess you can consider me new. I drive an 89' skylark, do the speed limit and I don't race in front of police stations. I also have not had one of these speeding violations that all the cool myspace kids are getting either. Darn, guess I'm not very cool.

I haven't been on the site in about a year, so I guess you can consider me new. I drive an 89' skylark, do the speed limit and I don't race in front of police stations. I also have not had one of these speeding violations that all the cool myspace kids are getting either. Darn, guess I'm not very cool.

Haha. Nice introduction.

Welcome. :)

Guest mrhobbz
18? What high school? I'm from Watterson.

Welcome. +1 on nice intro.

Was going to Briggs, dropped out and got my GED last year to start working so I can put myself through college.

Guest mrhobbz
good decision

Definitely, My parents weren't going to front the money so I really didn't have much of a choice. Plus I wasn't going to get any help from my school. Just got awaken by honda, my big ass should hopefully be putting in door panels in marysville here soon.

Guest mrhobbz
So do you even race?

Not currently, waiting on a car. Currently looking for a 63-66 chevy 2, or an 03' GTI. Hauling off my buddies 86' gti, he waterlogged it and cracked the block so I will hopefully have that running by summer so I at least have something to play with.

On another note, im pretty sure we've met. Last time I was up at hooters with thorne you were there.