Know any sweet fancy games?

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

.....that are FREEE and eaaaaaaasy? There's one called 'Have you ever' I think where you hold up ten fingers and go around the room taking turns saying I have never _ and if you HAVE done it you put a finger down (last person with finger/s up, wins!)

Other one....it's cheap. It's called Chubby Bunny and you see put one marshmellow in your mouth and say chubby bunny and put another in and try and another until you can not put anymore in and lose! * I got 7 in and before 8 I was laughing too hard to keep going....bwahwa*

SO does anyone know of some sweet free or cheap games that don't require many items? Some original games would be sweet. Thanks

Guest FooFooMaru
chubby bunny.. is that like where you and a guy friend sit down and whack eachother off, first one to blow his load wins?

Yeah, you haven't played? Freakin' loser, usually only the coolest elitist play. Sorry....

Guest FooFooMaru
Brian doesn't have time to do that he is busy sitting in a tower with a rifle serving in Iraq you fuck.

Show dick some respect.

Brian please continue, I agree that is fucking stupid. Chubby Bunny, GTFOH. :marc:

Are you being serious? Because I was joking but if you're serious.....that's golden. Good stuff.