But all the idiots say FWD is great in the snow.....

Nitrousbird

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesnt matter if it FWD or RWD or AWD...you put a dumb fuck behind the wheel and its all over

QFT

even fixed the IT :)

I only seen 1 RWD anything wrecked today. I seen 11 wrecks in all.

I was out a good part of the day. the 1 rwd was a semi on 270

I also seen PLENTY of stuck people.

got it........fiancee

Well ain't that the shitter? I guess I lose! It can be spelled with or without the accent.

Pikey(from the other thread): The brakes themselves on my Audi always have been a bit touchy. It took several weeks of nearly kissing the steering wheel to get used to them. As for the ABS system, it seems to work predictably, and well. I have only needed them once but always test them, and the roads, in my housing development as they are NEVER plowed.

Sorry to bust your bubble but your data is simply not accurate. If you wanted to make a blanket statement like that you would have to take into mind that a majority of passenger cars on the road are FWD, hence why you see more of them spun out.

Most RWD cars are sports cars, cars that people leave indoors for sunny weather.

I have never had a problem with my FWD cars, only once when i went into a parking lot that hadn't been plowed the whole season, the car was literally dragging its belly on packed snow, hence why i got stuck.

While yes most of us on here would agree that FWD in the snow sucks but if you look at how the car reacts to inexperienced drivers (the majority of the population) they are safer.

I just watched a trans am drive down my street with no issues. Then I had to go and push a 2wd truck and an accord down the street to help get them going. +1 for rear wheel drive in a straight line... Notice I said straight line. That guy in the ta fish tailed his ass off at the turn.

got it........fiancee

I’m going to be nice. It is fiancé, you retard!

I saw plenty of RWD vehicles on the road today (mostly 2WD trucks), and didn’t see THEM spinning out everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE; I saw 5 just on my 20 minute drive home, all FWD (with RWD cars waiting on them, such as the Dodge Magnum I saw not having any issues).

Any car with crappy tires will do poorly in the snow. When I bought my Formula many years ago, it was a daily driver. Threw some snow tires on the stock rims, and that thing was a champ in the snow. On the rock hard Z rated 17” tires, it was a white knuckle affair even driving straight.

I saw plenty of RWD vehicles on the road today (mostly 2WD trucks), and didn’t see THEM spinning out everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE; I saw 5 just on my 20 minute drive home, all FWD (with RWD cars waiting on them, such as the Dodge Magnum I saw not having any issues).

How many chicks do you know own big two wheel drive trucks.

I’m going to be nice. It is fiancé,

I'm going to be nice to you. WRONG!

fi·an·cé

Pronunciation (fän-s, f-äns)n.

A MAN to whom a woman is engaged to be married.

fi·an·cée

Pronunciation (fän-s, f-äns)n.

A WOMAN to whom a man is engaged to be married.

I’m going to be nice. It is fiancé, you retard!

no, retard!

FWD sucks, winter, summer...doesn't matter when, it is just shitty.

Any car with crappy tires will do poorly in the snow.

I guess you checked all those spun out FWD vehicles and confirmed they all had a nice set of Blizzaks? :o

You drive a work van that has steel racks (I am guessing) and loaded with a shitload of equipment. What do you think it weighs? You also stated you used AWD driving around today. Its no secret those two vehicles should do fairly well on slick roads.

A large part of the drivers out there have light economy cars with any assortment of worn/appropriate tires. Its no surprise you saw what you did, but you sure showed them, idiots.