But all the idiots say FWD is great in the snow.....

Nitrousbird

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really matter if you have FWD, RWD, AWD, 4X4. Just don't drive like a dumbass and you will be fine.

As for people with 4x4 trucks that going speeding by, well have fun when your big ass truck has to stop and just keeps on sliding right into someone's bumper. Kill yourselves, please.

Well ain't that the shitter? I guess I lose! It can be spelled with or without the accent.

Pikey(from the other thread): The brakes themselves on my Audi always have been a bit touchy. It took several weeks of nearly kissing the steering wheel to get used to them. As for the ABS system, it seems to work predictably, and well. I have only needed them once but always test them, and the roads, in my housing development as they are NEVER plowed.

Oh you bastard. Lucky for you, I check threads other than the one I posted in, to see if someone responded to a question I asked:)

Scott

Peace

don't everyone get all uppity on bottlefedfcus...he'll soon realize the girl at the Jamba Juice in florida is a helluvalot hotter than his to-be wife, gives better head, and actually has a job. Thats what divorces are for.

She does give some gooood head

Guest mrhobbz
QFT

even fixed the IT :)

I only seen 1 RWD anything wrecked today. I seen 11 wrecks in all.

I was out a good part of the day. the 1 rwd was a semi on 270

I also seen PLENTY of stuck people.

I didn't have any problem with the buick, damn near bald tires and all. Except getting stuck turning onto Briggs rd, push, push, push.

Then I gas, break, gas, break ghost ride the whip! (inside joke)

I've been driving my roommate's 93 Metro LSi 'vert running on 175-75-R13 Douglas Xtra-Trac tires up front, and some sort of Kumho tires in the rear the past few days while my 'Vic is getting fixed and I had no trouble at all in the snow. Actually passed several RWD vehicles yesterday and this morning too. Good traction unless you do something stupid. Creative use of the emergency brake in unplowed parking lots when nobody else is around is pretty entertaining too.

I'm honestly more worried about driving my 4000lb tank in this shit, because I know if I hit someone in a new car, they're dead.

my neon went like a champ.

Just a note out of the 18 cars that have came in since yesterday/today there are 10 rwd cars (mustang, carmaro), trucks (s10, rangers,f150, 1500,) also we had a 3 awd quattros. 2 with 1.8ts and 1 with a 2.7t.

just thought I would throw that out there for you guys.

Guest 78novaman

No problems in my truck, long bed 2wd. Having the 5sp helps a lot. Haven't even kicked in the ABS at all this winter...also I'm the pickup truck guy that everyone says is too fast and should slide off the road lol I've had to help a lady who got stuck in her fwd misushitsu and another guy who got his dodge 2wd extented cab stuck.

I went like a champ through a 25-30ft long section of 10-12 inches of snow built up in the meijer parking lot last night while it was being plowed, and that's on 2yr old all season BFG Long Trails! Next year I want BFG snow tires and a posi/locker diff :D