ride 2 day.

vroddave

Hey i know that skulls has posted about me and him ridding 2day and no replys but i thought i would try in a diff section. We are gonna go hit the tripple nickle. if anybody would like 2 ride the twisties with us. Don't worry i won't hold ya up. I know how to throw my mule around. :cruiser:

you bringing lasagna?

hahaha. no! You'll have to come over to my house again and help Chris finish wiring my wall. j/k. I got a new quote on the chimney. It was 19,500. It has to completely come down! Arg! I'm still gonna do a direct vent though instead. A bit cheaper. That should be started next w/e. When chris does come back to finish I'm sure I'll cook another dinner for everyone. Maybe u & the wifey can stop by. I'll let u know......

Bike nite....I have a conference ALL this week in worthington so I'll be done at 4pm everyday so I can go this week! Usually I never know when I'm gonna b done rounding at the hospital.

I woulda coulda shoulda gone, I've done 555 four or more times this Summer. Changed oil and filter on the bike instead. AND the trashed out rear pads I just put in, geez... they were toast, broken on the inside pad and 1mm or less left on the outside pad, and obvious scorching of the rotor. There has to be better brake pads than that, they were only a month old. They were EBC standard or HD, dunno...

It's suppose to be 73 degrees on wednesday! Bike night anyone???

Hmm, maybe. Pretty sure it'll be a bit colder once the sun goes down, which will be shortly after 5pm now with the time change.

Is QSL still having bike nights? I haven't been there since the night they gave away the Harley. When does the season end on bike nights?

Hmm' date=' maybe. Pretty sure it'll be a bit colder once the sun goes down, which will be shortly after 5pm now with the time change.

Is QSL still having bike nights? I haven't been there since the night they gave away the Harley. When does the season end on bike nights?[/quote']

Ummmm ya I completely forgot about it getting dark so early. That would be why is pitch black right now. hehe. If it's cold I don't ride. I'm a baby. Sorry guys!

hahaha. no! You'll have to come over to my house again and help Chris finish wiring my wall. j/k. I got a new quote on the chimney. It was 19,500. It has to completely come down! Arg! I'm still gonna do a direct vent though instead. A bit cheaper. That should be started next w/e. When chris does come back to finish I'm sure I'll cook another dinner for everyone. Maybe u & the wifey can stop by. I'll let u know......

Bike nite....I have a conference ALL this week in worthington so I'll be done at 4pm everyday so I can go this week! Usually I never know when I'm gonna b done rounding at the hospital.

Souds gravy.:)

Hmm' date=' maybe. Pretty sure it'll be a bit colder once the sun goes down, which will be shortly after 5pm now with the time change.

Is QSL still having bike nights? I haven't been there since the night they gave away the Harley. When does the season end on bike nights?[/quote']

well they will be open at least.

we'll just have more room for our set.