poll on insurance-read thread then vote.

Benyen Soljax

should i report the latest damage to the ins. co.?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. should i report the latest damage to the ins. co.?

• yes, report it
    • no, not worth the increase in rates.

so my bike got tipped for the second time last night. bent one of my clip ons, ripped off the mirror, dented the tank, scratched most of my left side plastics, etc. last time it got tipped i didnt feel anything was damaged enough for me to report it, but this time im not sure. would it be worth getting all that shit redone or are my rates going to make it not worth it?

Have you turned in any other claims recently? I have State Farm and just made a call about this three days ago. They look at a three year window (the past three, I mean) and the claims you have had and your driving record. If you turn it in, your rates will not go up if you haven't had anything else (speeding ticket, accident, damage outside your home, etc.) and if you turn it in, it does not count against your driving record since you weren't driving and thus will not increase your rates. If you don't have anything on your record, I vote you turn it in.