Games for PS3 & WII....

PrincessPratt

Well I bougt the WII & the PS3 last weekend. The PS3 was originally going to be used for blue ray (i just bought a 1080p plasma the week b/f) but I'm actually wanting to get into a bit of gaming now. I have the games the WII came with of course but I need some referrals for some other games as well as some for the ps3. I have played halo with some of my "younger" guys friends and really liked it (i know thats xbox) so anything along those lines would be great!!!

if you like Halo, Try one of the Metroid games on the wii.

ive been playing Metroid 3: Corruption the last couple weeks or so and like it alot.

We have the wii fit too, i cant tell you much about it as its still in the box. :)

I just bought a PS3 two weeks ago for the same reason, Blu Ray. I am not a gamer and only bought one game for it, "The Bourne Conspiracy", which I cannot comment on because I have not played it yet.

I have owned a WII for about a year now and will highly recommend "Guitar Hero III" & "Rock Band". My daughters recommend "Rayman", Mario Galaxy", "Cooking MaMa", & "Dance Dance Revolution".

And I did forget to say THANK YOU to everyone who posted. I think I will rent some of the ps3 games if I am able to first to see if I like them. I'm gonna have to break down and get the wii fit. I almost bought it when I was at best buy last w/e but my bill was quite high. hehe. It's close to $100 just for the game.

I didn't hit the lottery....I just thankfully have a good job. Plus, I'm single with NO children to take care of except the spoiling I get to do with my nieces & nephews!

Pretty, good job, and no rugrats?? :banana:

No wonder the boys are fighting over you.:dunno:

I didn't hit the lottery....I just thankfully have a good job. Plus, I'm single with NO children to take care of except the spoiling I get to do with my nieces & nephews!

I thought you had kids :confused: Those aren't your daughters in your grad pix & avatar???

Well I bougt the WII & the PS3 last weekend. The PS3 was originally going to be used for blue ray (i just bought a 1080p plasma the week b/f) but I'm actually wanting to get into a bit of gaming now. I have the games the WII came with of course but I need some referrals for some other games as well as some for the ps3. I have played halo with some of my "younger" guys friends and really liked it (i know thats xbox) so anything along those lines would be great!!!

Warhawk (Download it from PS Network), Resistance 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 (Best game ever made, IMHO), COD 4, SOCOM. These are just a few in the Halo genre.

If you want to step outside the box, Flow...Uncharted (GREAT GAME), Stardust HD (Shooter, download from PS Network), GT 5, GRID...to name a few.

Don't get MGS4 first..it will ruin everything else for you. Warhawk is severely underrated..and is online only. I just got done with the R2 beta, and when it comes out it is WORTH every penny.

Check out gamefly and rent the games.

Or...we could start a 'game swap' thread...and we can swap games between us when we get done playing them. Just a thought.

Warhawk (Download it from PS Network), Resistance 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 (Best game ever made, IMHO), COD4, SOCOM. These are just a few in the Halo genre.

If you want to step outside the box, Flow...Uncharted (GREAT GAME), Stardust HD (Shooter, download from PS Network), GT 5, GRID...to name a few.

Don't get MGS4 first..it will ruin everything else for you. Warhawk is severely underrated..and is online only. I just got done with the R2 beta, and when it comes out it is WORTH every penny.

Check out gamefly and rent the games.

Or...we could start a 'game swap' thread...and we can swap games between us when we get done playing them. Just a thought.

repost :D forgot MGS tho.

I thought you had kids :confused: Those aren't your daughters in your grad pix & avatar???

No that was my niece and nephew (the little black boy wasn't a girl...hehe) on my bike with me. They're 4 & 5 years old and the loves of my life! BUT after a w/e with both of them I am sooooo exhausted I get reminded why I don't have kids. Kids are great but at age 33 I'm still not sure if I want my own or not. Time will tell......

No that was my niece and nephew (the little black boy wasn't a girl...hehe) on my bike with me. They're 4 & 5 years old and the loves of my life! BUT after a w/e with both of them I am sooooo exhausted I get reminded why I don't have kids. Kids are great but at age 33 I'm still not sure if I want my own or not. Time will tell......

BabySitting your Niece and Nephew.....is the best form of birth control....hahahaha

I would say Carnival games and Boom Blox for Wii. For PS3, I would say wait, because a lot of sweet games are coming out. November is shaping up to be quite a sweet month as far as new games are concerned. I can't wait!!!! I agree on the game trading too.

Yeah its like Christmas in November.