Itt: My Fucking Roommate Is Masturbating

El Karacho1647545492

I don't think he's got a thing for me. He went to a Catholic school in New Jersey for HS, and his only real problem is that he's immature as hell and CANNOT close a deal with a girl to save his life. Seriously. Its a big step if he holds hands with anyone. Last year we saw him making out with a girl drunk as fuck at a party, and he denies it. WTF?? Its not like she was ugly!

I really don't think he's gay though, since once when he went to the bathroom when he was "done", I peeked at his computer and it was normal girl-on-girl action. Definitely straight.

I think I'm gonna tell the other guys and see what they think I should do.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL@EXTREME MASTURBATING hahahahahhaha. Thats such a fucking funny term. I just imagine some guy jumping out of an airplane and jerking off all the way down until he pulls his parachute.

"You don't know how it is. Masturbating while you're plummeting towards the earth is just the greatest rush you can feel"

That's just wrong man...it's been a while since my days in college, but I'm so glad I was lucky enough to have an apartment and car right away. I did have two roommates but at least we had seperate bedrooms and a family room, etc...

It's tough when it's your buddy. Personally, I'd just tell him straight up that if he wants to do that shit, do it alone or better yet, go bang an ugly in the dark or something...jeeshh! I doubt he will need to have it explained in detail or anything.

If that doesn't work, I like the web cam idea.....or just PM a buddy to get like 15 people to rush in and catch him in the act :D

Next time it happens, I would start laughing and ask "dude please tell me you are not jerking off while I am in the room are you?" Then get him to laugh, and just say "bro that is not going to fly." He will not do it anymore and if he does, go over and punch him in the arm.

Step 1: Print off this thread.

Step 2: Leave the pages where he will read them.

Step 3: Enjoy not having your roommate jerking off while you're in the room.

Post a picture of him on this tread, then print it out and hang it on the outside of your dorm door. Then call everyone you know to look at your door.

:D

I was going to say email him the link to this thread.

On a side note years ago I caught one of my co-workers choking his chicken. It was an unpleasant event and I ended up telling all the other guys. This was at a Limestone Quarry, workin with some good ole boys. They would come on the radio and make jerking off noises and he slowly caught on that everyone knew. hahahaaha!