sky bank vacation deal...

evan9381

so ive been hearing the "open a checking account at sky bank and get a free vacation to XXXX"...so whats the catch? i havent opened up an account in 3-4 years, but if i remember correctly, it wasnt that hard...is there something different about sky bank?

These packages can be bought in bulk for about $1.50/ea. The distribition companies bank on a majority of people not using them mostly because they are very hard to actually utilize. There are 1 million black out dates. Plus, everything is done via snail mail including booking, and the rejection letter they send you each time to tell you it is a black out date. It is a complete waste of time for the $150 it will save you.

Honestly, I liked Chase's sales pitch better. Open a checking account with direct deposit and have it open for at least 6 months and within the first week of opening it receive $100 cash. Cash is nice. I opened my account on thursday.

if your gonna do one.. do the cruise. a cruise package is all inclusive.. minus anything you want outside the boat.

so youll be paying for the airfair, or road trip to the boat and bakc home.. and anythign off the boat.

not true, it depended on your package for the cruise. when we went on our cruise pop and alcohol were not free and were very expensize. we just drank water and juice.