Jeep Video..

Boost-n-Juice

Man, great trail, but why would you total a $3,000-4,000 Jeep?
It was a euro XJ and failed inspection, heres the notes from the video.

This jeep had failed its MOT and it was not economically viable to repair (COMPLETELY! rusted underneath) also none of us wanted the hassle ... all » of breaking it . Rather than just take it straight to the breakers we decided to have some fun with it first and see what it could do if really pushed , all the driving you see in the video was on private land , after the destruction , the jeep and crap that fell off were low loaded to a local scrap metal merchant and it weighed in at just under 3 tons , for which we received £110 . Also we made sure that the kids you see in the vid were stood out the way on what ever run we were going to try . It would have kept on going had the transmission pipe not split , a super damm tough XJ.

Man, great trail, but why would you total a $3,000-4,000 Jeep?

im not a jeep expert so im not sure what year that was, but they made that model cheeroke from the 80s to through the 90s. I have a '95 in really good condition and low miles and i got it for just a $1000. im sure you could get a older one for wreckin for $500

That is starting fluid. He sprayed it in the unseated tire/rim and lit it. We end up doing it at least once on every trail ride. I usually use one of those 8" long candle stick lighters because I've seen people get fingers, gloves, and clothing caught in the rim when the tire pops on and seats. your basically causing the air inside to rapidly expand and popping the tire onto the bead. You need to have an air supply handy to quickly fill the tire or sometimes it will unseat. Works good for medium sized tires. I haven't had any luck with my 38.5" boggers though. I have seen people put enough fluid in them to blow them completely over the bead as well so you gotta be real careful.

Evan