Need some motor work done to my quad .

abuseU1300

i can do the cam no problem.

what compression are you going to?? a higher compression piston in that bike may net you a decent power increase, but will be alot more to keep up with, correct jetting, and youl probably have to run race gas. unless that thing is is fuel injected.

also you know with a more extreme cam you are going to run into problems with the valvetrain. IE the springs and rockers will only take so much abuse for so long.

also while your in there, might as well do a heavier timing chain.

jsut things to consider.

do you already have a gasket kit for that motor. if not i suggest a cometic and some heavy duty studs.

id be willing to help you with the install if you want some help, and are interested in a littel do it yourself. just let me know

what compression are you going to?? a higher compression piston in that bike may net you a decent power increase, but will be alot more to keep up with, correct jetting, and youl probably have to run race gas. unless that thing is is fuel injected.

also you know with a more extreme cam you are going to run into problems with the valvetrain. IE the springs and rockers will only take so much abuse for so long.

jsut things to consider.

do you already have a gasket kit for that motor. if not i suggest a cometic and some heavy duty studs.

id be willing to help you with the install if you want some help, and are interested in a littel do it yourself. just let me know

trust me he runs racing gas in it anyways him and jeff did with the honda 450r u could smell it when we was all riding

i hope you guys with 4 strokes know that running race gas over 93 or 94 pump gas only nets you less that 1/4 horse power. VP makes a race gas called VP Pro thats $29/gal and it only nets an extra 1/2 horse. even with higher compression all you need to do is a 50/50 mix of pump gas and race gas.

trust me he runs racing gas in it anyways him and jeff did with the honda 450r u could smell it when we was all riding
Whats up Shawn ?!?! We need to hook up and go ridin again . You know you like the smell , dont lie . And none of that night riding shit with no lights :D

jsut things to consider.

Pm me your # and I will call you with the details of my set up . Thanks

i hope you guys with 4 strokes know that running race gas over 93 or 94 pump gas only nets you less that 1/4 horse power. VP makes a race gas called VP Pro thats $29/gal and it only nets an extra 1/2 horse. even with higher compression all you need to do is a 50/50 mix of pump gas and race gas.

its not about getting HP for me its about keeping the motor happy. especially on mine. air cooled, and high compression. race gas is less likely to detonate, and also it will make the motor run cooler.