Would anyone here go on Pinks?

Buck531

I know most people here think it's a gay ass show. That's not the point.

For you sub 12 second cars on here, would/could you put your car up on the line?

I just flipped on On Demand on WOW and watched a few episodes. The one with the Datsun and the Monte. Then the one with the CRX and the Beetle. (the CRX got an ENTIRE 1/8th mile head start. WTF kind of of race is that?)

So.. would you put your car up on the line?

I know for the people who have slow cars on here (me included), shouldn't really need to respond. You cant say "yes, I'll be on the show" but then.. you don't have a fast car, reality hasn't set in.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really have to have a sub-12s car to have an opinion of this sort?

It's rhetorical for you. I'll answer it myself. "No." ;)

And on that note, no, again. I wouldn't want to take a chance of losing my car. No more than I would gamble (in no particular order :D ) my gf, daughter, dog or car.

I have seen many group efforts where people have donated parts and time to build a car just for Pinks. How about us doing one?

I watched the one on On Demand with the CRX. I think his name was like Bil Gillspe? maybe? He was from Columbus Ohio. I think he had some type of Built CRX.

The other guy was a guy who took collections on a VW forum and basically built their car from that. The beetle ended up hitting the wall at the end, but still. Shitty way to not win.

But yeah, it would be cool to take a donation list for CR and build a car that would go on Pinks. That would be nuts.

I think it would be pretty cool if Lasota, IPS, or other shops on here made a car for the show. I know CR would help.

That was exactly what I was thinking and have Linn or Sam run the piss out of it.

I think it would be pretty cool if Lasota, IPS, or other shops on here made a car for the show. I know CR would help.

Greg, fucking leave it alone. I'n getting of seeing every-fucking-time IPS mentioned, you having to say something on the contrary. Leave it alone, and this is the last warning or you're getting a vacation for repeated thread-crapping.

Give it over, it's past childish.

~Anthony

I think a LS1 Powered light car. What we need is a car thats light as fuck and a motor thats moderalty powered. something when they look at it they dont go omg it runs 10;s

FC RX-7 with Granny's Speed Shop SBC mounting kit. We could make it happen :)