Another WTF is wrong with Grove City thread

Mojoe

So this evening I had to go to Grove City for a 2 minute drop off, and then I'm outta there. Should be no issue. Nope. From the off ramp of 270 to 71, I have some ass clown tailgating the fuck out of me. Most of you know I'm not a slow driver and enjoy off ramps. But this guy thinks I'll move faster with his car 2 feet from mine. As I've said before, sometimes, I just don't care about making a point. So, I nicely break check him. he shits himself in the corner a swerves a bit, but backs off. i think it's ok. Nope. Here he comes again. Staying to the left edge of the pavement to try and get his headlights in my mirrors and just as close as before. That's cool. I speed up a little,moving to the left edge myself. he speeds up to stay close. That's when i stood on the breaks. Brand new breaks this week in fact. They worked great. He had no where to go but off the road or hit me. Once I see his headlights dip to the ground, I got back on the gas. He dropped a wheel off the pavement and lost a lot of his momentum. He stayed back after that and even past me later without an issue. WTF?

So, Then I'm leaving GC and the same fucking thing. Ion the on ramp to 71 and getting onto the on ramp there's no one around me. I signal and increase my speed to merge with 71. half way down the ramp, i have head light all in my shit again. My speed is 70mph. WTF is the issue with this one? He's a foot from my passenger side corner of my bumper. I'm thinking he might just be trying to get the the 270 south ramp that that lane turns to. My signal is on for me to go to 71. So he knows what I'm going to do. I merge on to 71, he comes with me. I can't get over how people are driving tonight. Fuck it, there's too many cars around. I set the cruise at 70mph and stay to the right lane. He passes eventually, and it's a fucking Ford Focus se WAGON! How can you drive like a retard and think that car will do ok?

I read the title of this thread and just literally laughed my ass off.

I hate Grove fuckin Tucky SO MUCH. Seriously, you COULDNT pay me to live there. Literally if you gave me keys to an apartment there and said "stay 6 months free" I would throw them in a pond, you couldnt get me to live in that shit hole down there.

I stopped at the Kroger there the other day... shit.. it was WORSE than the "Kroghetto" on campus!!! I went in wearing a GAP hoody and I was probably the best dressed in the whole place. It seemed I was the only one to spoke proper enGrIssh too. Too many ghetto slang terms were flying around with all the little hoodlums working there. I thankfully made it out alive, back into the parking lot where my gas guzzling piece of shit Expedition was the nicest thing in the entire area, standing out like a fuckin Lambo at Easton.

And is it just me or does it seem Grove Tucky has an abundance of extremely young parents? As in, just got out of high school and already have children. Its almost as if young poor parents get more government assistance living down there?

And I will even go this route... The police there.... hmmm.. I wont put in MY $.02, but I only hear bad things about their slow response times, never taking their own calls and having the county handle some of their shit, and even cutting people lose who dont even have a license... letting them drive away.

/rant... Phew..

So this evening I had to go to Grove City for a 2 minute drop off, and then I'm outta there. Should be no issue. Nope. From the off ramp of 270 to 71, I have some ass clown tailgating the fuck out of me. Most of you know I'm not a slow driver and enjoy off ramps. But this guy thinks I'll move faster with his car 2 feet from mine. As I've said before, sometimes, I just don't care about making a point. So, I nicely break check him. he shits himself in the corner a swerves a bit, but backs off. i think it's ok. Nope. Here he comes again. Staying to the left edge of the pavement to try and get his headlights in my mirrors and just as close as before. That's cool. I speed up a little,moving to the left edge myself. he speeds up to stay close. That's when i stood on the breaks. Brand new breaks this week in fact. They worked great. He had no where to go but off the road or hit me. Once I see his headlights dip to the ground, I got back on the gas. He dropped a wheel off the pavement and lost a lot of his momentum. He stayed back after that and even past me later without an issue. WTF?

So, Then I'm leaving GC and the same fucking thing. Ion the on ramp to 71 and getting onto the on ramp there's no one around me. I signal and increase my speed to merge with 71. half way down the ramp, i have head light all in my shit again. My speed is 70mph. WTF is the issue with this one? He's a foot from my passenger side corner of my bumper. I'm thinking he might just be trying to get the the 270 south ramp that that lane turns to. My signal is on for me to go to 71. So he knows what I'm going to do. I merge on to 71, he comes with me. I can't get over how people are driving tonight. Fuck it, there's too many cars around. I set the cruise at 70mph and stay to the right lane. He passes eventually, and it's a fucking Ford Focus se WAGON! How can you drive like a retard and think that car will do ok?

You're from the Northeast, so you probably understand what I mean when I say this: at least its not Boston.