Flu sucks

12oclocker

I had the flu this last weekend, it sucked really bad for 2 days. I still feel uneasy every time I eat now. I still road the bike today because I could not help myself the weather was so nice! but I felt pretty bad afterwords. I feel like I have been awake for 3 days, and have not eaten in a week and Im pretty sure my stomach has shrunk. Though I might go out and torture myself again tomorrow on the bike even If I am feeling weak, lol. I had not had the flu in a long time, now I remember how much it sucks.

I used to get the shot, but I would still get the flu, so I went a few years with out the shot, and never got it till now, figures!

The flu shot doesn't prevent you from contracting the flu. That's what good hand washing does. It only allows you to have a "milder" case if you get it. Plus only the most common strains are put in the shot.....the influenza virus kills many, many people every year. :(

I had every intention on riding to work but its been a couple weeks since I got the truck out and wanted to drive that since its almost time to put that up for winter as well. Thats the problem when you have more than one toy to choose from. its always hard to decide which one to ride/drive

Hey Brooks, I saw you riding to your stunting spot during my lunch break. I was on my way back to work and passed you by Sonic. There was a cop next to you. I wish I was enjoying the nice weather today :sad:

LOL, yeah that cop was following me for a min then he split off in front of sonic,

was sweet weather today! I'm getting the sit down circles to a dead spin on those tires, they are SWEET!!!