Driving tonight on the road

87GT

Within 1 mile of being on 23 going north right above 270 I saw 3 accidents. The 3rd one almost hit me. Some huge Suburban fishtailing back and forth all over 23. They hit the person in the left lane next to me. I had to drive on the far right of the road not to get hit. There is not that much snow on the ground but no one can drive. People going too fast and breaking real quick because everyone was going slow. This made everyone fishtail. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. You may have the best car for the snow but not everyone does. I am almost never nervous driving but I was tonight.

I haven't watched TV yet but it looks like 71 north by 270 is closed. Traffic for miles long at a dead stop.

No, don't slow the fuck down. 5mph on the highway is retarded.

Go really fast, lose control, go down an embankment, get the fuck outta the way.

Well said.

You couldnt get on 71 north tonight from 270, it was completely closed. I'd assume a wreck of some sort, I has to go up 23 also.

Well same here. Got stuck in the storm as well. I was over at HLFVIPRS for a little bit and i walk out to drive him and there is a little powdery snow on the ground. Dont think anything of it, so i exit the nabor hood and onto morse road from cherry bottom. Slide for about 50ft allmost into the intersection of cherry bottom and morse. Cars completly side ways all the way down morse untill i get onto the freeway. I have my hazards on cause i drive like a grandpa on some drugs. So i get down 270. I whitnessed two accidents first hand, and saw about 10 allready getting cleaned up. So im thinking i can get onto 71N but the cops have it on lock down, so i have to go to 161 and get onto shrock. Well i slide through a few lights and finally get onto cleveland avenue. And an hour and a half later im home... Sucked, and it was the worth weather i have ever driven in. Looks like the S will have to be garage kept for a day or two untill this shit melts... O well- Looks like i bought the worst DD... But i cant wait for summer!!

saw 5 accidents from 23 south to 315 south around 11pm.

I mean really.. I think the test to get a driving license should be a hell of a lot harder or something

I only had to prove I knew the law, and then drove through some cones. They don't teach anyone how to drive.

saw 5 accidents from 23 south to 315 south around 11pm.

I mean really.. I think the test to get a driving license should be a hell of a lot harder or something

troof.

Said it before and i've said it again. Doesn't matter how big your tires, brakes, or transfer case is...if you're following someone within a few feet, even going 15 mph, you're a douchebag driver.

troof.

Said it before and i've said it again. Doesn't matter how big your tires, brakes, or transfer case is...if you're following someone within a few feet, even going 15 mph, you're a douchebag driver.

+a million

Well said

Guest Ex2Gsr_99
Yah so my buddie takes my beater out last night to go get food, he decides not to slow down as he is coming into a parking lot finally breaks and slides into a median going about 30 mph ramping over it.....so i would say it was a little icey last night

But if they made the driving test harder the economy would suck because something like only 20% of the people could even pass it. Think of all the repair shops, dealers, accessory stores, that would go under and thats not even the tip of this iceburg. I agree though test should involve alot more than a 20 question paper and driving through some cones.

Evan

But if they made the driving test harder the economy would suck because something like only 20% of the people could even pass it. Think of all the repair shops, dealers, accessory stores, that would go under and thats not even the tip of this iceburg. I agree though test should involve alot more than a 20 question paper and driving through some cones.

Evan

and then think about how much more money there'd be in the driving instruction field (as in you'd have to be qualified instead of just some bumfuck who knows how to drive) there'd be a lot more money in public transportation, there'd be a lot less reliance on foreign gasoline (if this was a nationwide phenomenon), there wouldn't be as many accidents, there wouldn't be as much need to spend millions on infrastructure such as improving roads, widening lanes, creating massive intersections.