Need someone to build fuel line

MrMeanGreen

Guest Removed
My hammer and crowbar are arent big enought.

fixxed ;)

the day i need someone too make braided hoses for me, im going to kill myself.

you will get poked..lol

Sometimes, a hammer and crowbar are just too much.

First you have to take the line and put in on the ground, then put the crow bar on the line. You have to put it far enough back so that when your brother steps on it the end of the line will not be pinched. About six inches usually works. Someone as big as your brother is important so the line will not move. Then you put the fitting at the end of the line and hit the shit out of it with a hammer. Be careful the fitting is lined up with the line and you hit it straight on with the hammer, other wise you can ruin the fitting.

Good luck.

Like someone else said, takes ten minutes tops.

Oh, you can't cut SS line, it will ruin it from fraying. It has to be made at the factory at the lenght you need. So you either need to go back and get a one foot line or you can make a coil in that line.

I know the procedure for making the line, it was even posted on here awhile back. However, it involves using a hacksaw to cut to length, then press fitting the ends on. This is a very integral part of my new fuel system, so I'd rather have someone experienced do it right the first time than risk fucking something up :)