Vendstar 3000 Vending machines For Sale!!!

fireman_343

I'm getting out of the vending machine business... I just don't have the time to do it anymore, so I've got six (6) working vendstar 3000 three bin candy machines for sale.

You can see how much these suckers are at www.vendstar.com

I'll sale all 6 machines for $400

The candy in there now is getting dumped out (been sitting in basement for a long time) and cleaned out very well!

Very easy way to make a little extra money on the side, I used this to buy race tires for my NSR with the money I made off these.

4 are pictured, the other 2 are getting picked up from the locations I've got them at in a few days. If you want, I can leave them there, they are not making that much money at the current location, so that is the main reason I'm going to pull them.

I've found out that Auto shops where people have to sit and wait are the best place for these machines. You'll cash in big time at those places. Bars are okay, but they can get broken from drunk people wanting candy for free.

If you want these machines, PM me!

Thanks

DSC00518.jpg

Edited by fireman_343

Yeah, someone a few months ago punched one of my bins and broke it, they took the candy (I never "fill" them to the top, a little more then half full since I check them every month), but the money was safe and still in there. If one would take the entire unit, they won't get much out of my stuff, since I check it all the time! HAHAHA

Come on... someone buy this stuff from me, my wife just bitched at me that these were in her way when she was working out, and they will be in MY way when I start working on my bike again! GET THEM OUT OF MY BASEMENT PLEASE!!!!

YEah, thanks for all the free bumps!

And cmoosego, the good thing about this, she won't bitch about them, since you can place them at shops and collect money every month! You can even use that money to take your wife out to dinner!

• 1 month later...

Okay... After Christmas sale...

$400 for 6 good working candy machines.

One is still out on location. I left it there because it pulls in some good money! It is located on the east side of Columbus, and you can either leave it there or pull it and place it somewhere else, it is up to you.

Please get these machines out of my basement!!! Again, $400 and they are yours.. I think I've got a few bags of candy I'll toss in for free. .

Reply here, PM or email me at rdracer4@hotmail.com

Thanks

Edited by fireman_343

• 5 weeks later...

Okay... $400 OBO for 6 working machines... one is still on location and making good $$$. The others are in my basement not making any. I would place them, but want to get out of the candy biz. This will be a good way to get some extra money for those parts on your bike you've been wanting, or tires, etc..

PM me for more info, these need to go! Again, $400 OBO on SIX (6) machines!

Well.. you can change the amount (oz) per quarter. For example, if you go to Sams Club and get a 54 oz bag of Peanut M&M's, this will almost fill one bin. You really don't want to fill them up, just to keep the candy fresh! I've learned that the hard way!

The 54oz bag will cost ya roughly $7.00. The machines I have set up for peanut M&M's are 1/2oz vends. Meaning you will roughly get 1/2oz of m&M's. So, ready for a math class??

54oz X 2 = 108

108 x $.25c = $27

So, you make $20 profit on a bag of Peanut M&M's That is a HUGE return!

I've got some candy to fill maybe one machine... the rest of the candy that was in the machines I took out and took into work...believe it or not, there is still some RUNTS hanging around the Fire house since I posted this the first time! HAHAHA

Edited by fireman_343

Put them all out, and you only visit them once every month! I would go on Saturday mornings and it worked out great. Doesn't take much time at all.

And I might have to sale them all together... I'll have to check the keys... but I think I have keys that open more then one machine.