Got bass?

ChevyMan1972

Thats the lamest Pimp My Ride, well, they're are all lame. On one of the audio forums I visit they were bashing it pretty good. They got a kick how 100dB was throwing a warning light, and how they were being "tossed" around by the absolutely huge bass LOL.

100dB is nothing, and in fact is Weak for that sub, my daily driver puts that to shame.

Guest mrhobbz
Thats the lamest Pimp My Ride, well, they're are all lame. On one of the audio forums I visit they were bashing it pretty good. They got a kick how 100dB was throwing a warning light, and how they were being "tossed" around by the absolutely huge bass LOL.

100dB is nothing, and in fact is Weak for that sub, my daily driver puts that to shame.

I highly doubt it was under 130db, even with the very poor enclosure build. That meter was a piece of shit as well, I wouldn't mind seeing it on a new termlab meter.

100db is stock levels. DB doulbe each time it goes up twice. That being said, The car was over 130 easly, That kinda power and that sub in competition has hit above 150 ALONE!.

hell my monte with both 1000/1s working hit a 151.2 on a meca meterthat car better hit harder then that